Merimobiles.com

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
:confused:IM WAITING FOR MY HEROTAB ORDERD ON 27TH DEC. 3 DAY SHIPPING ,YES 5 DAYS EXTRA PROCESING TIME. WELL AFTER MANY EMAILS AND SOME RESPONSES BACK THEY GUARANTEED ME I WOULD HAVE A TRACKING # BEFOR THE 10th OF MONDAY. WELL NOT TO MY SURPRISE I GOT ZIP! SO AGAIN I EMAILED AND NOW 1030 MONDAY NIGHT WAITING FOR SOMETHING! LETS SEE OLIVER OR PHILL READ THIS AND DOSE SOMTHING ABOUT IT.:confused:

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
Well again still wait for somthing! 11th and i called dhl yesterday nothing. 1230 today i call left a message on the 1800. Well see what happens i see some of you guys got your tabs, and the site on the merimobies still says processing? Like mine i dont know what going on if they really ship it or they might be jaking me ! Its now been 15 days since i place my order yes 5 days extra processing "3 day shipping" and still wating for something and no reponse from anyone who said i guarantee you will have a tracking # before the 10th! Ill keep posting.

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
WELL ITS TUESDAY NIGHT 8:15 PECIFIC TIME. AFTER ANOTHER EMAIL BACK TO THEM STILL NO REPLY FROM MERIMOBILES NO PHONE CALL NO LIVE CHAT NOTHING:confused: WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT ARE THEY THINKING.ARE THEY THAT BACKED UP THEY CANT ANSWER EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS ESPECIALLY CLIENTS WHO ORDERED PRODUCTS AND WAITING 16 DAYS LATER.I MEAN I WOULD NOT BE SO MAD:mad: IF AT LEAST THEY WOULD CONTACT ME I GOT A EMAIL LAST FRIDAY AGAIN THAT SAID GUARNTEED THAT THEY SHIPPED MY TABLET AND I WILL BE GETTING A TRACKING NUMBER AND STILL I GOT NOTHING:confused:.

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
SO NOT TO MY SURRIZE I IM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONDSE AND NOTHING FROM THEM. THEN I GO TO THER WEB PAGE AND LOOK TO SEE A APOLOGIES ON THE ORDER THAT WAS PLACE ON DEC. 26 -JAN 1 HOW FUNNY AFTER I PLAECED MY ORDER 27TH SUPPOSEDLY THEY HAD THEM IN STOCK AND 2 DAYS LATTER OUT OF THEM. AS I SUSPECTED I GOT STRINGED ALONGED ALL THE WAY TILL NOW AND STILL GOT NOTHING. SO I GO ON THEIR SIT AND THEY SAY 26 DEC JAN 1 WERE SORRY!!:( IM PISSD OFF! I NEW SOMTHING DID NOT ADD UP THEY SAY SOFTWARE UPGRADE AND THIS AN THAT! BUT I KNOW I WAS JUST BULLSHITED ALL THE WAY :confused: I WOULD NOT BE SO MAD IF THEY WOULD A LEAST LET ME KNOW UP FRONT. CALL ME, EMAILE ME, TALK TO ME, SOMETHING! NOT JUST POSTING CRAPPY APOLOGIES ! SO I GAVE THEM A DEAD LINE IF THEY CANT PRODUCE MY TAB BY FRIDAY14TH 19 DAY LATER AND "3 DAY SHIPPING" I WANT MY MONEY BACK! LETS SEE WHAT PHILL AND OLIVER DO ILL KEEP POSTING !:rolleyes:

Last edited:

spidermite

Nov 20, 2010
I bought an A81E from Merimobiles. They have great support an respond to question FAST. Philip was a big help to me. You can not go wrong dealing with them.

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
10PM HERE AND STILL NOTHING FROM THEM I EMAILED THEM EVERY DAY AND GOT NOTHING SINCE LAST FRIDAY WHEN THEY GUARNTEED MY STUFF WAS SHIP BEFORE THE 10TH AND I WOULD HAVE A TRACKING # BUY THE WEEKEND I GOT NOTHING :mad: SO THIS IS IT IF I GET NO RESPONCE FROM THEM IN THE MORNING IM CALLING MY VISA TO STOP PAYMENT I WISH I WOULD HAVE PAID WITH PAYPAL I WOULD HAVE STOP IT A LONG TIME AGO! :mad: IF YOU ASK ME I THINK THIS HAS BEEN THE WORSE BUYING EXPERIENCE ON LINE EVER .SOMTHING TOLD ME DONT, EVEN READING SOME GOOD AND THE BAD I TOOK A CHANCE!I EVEN EMAILED THEM AND TOLD THEM I RED HORRIBLE STORIES ABOUT YOUR COMPANY!WHY DID I BUY FROM THEM YOU ASK LIKE YOU I WANT A GOOD PAD FOR A CHEAP PRICE. THEY GOT BACK AND SAID DONT WORRY WE HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PAST BUT WERE ON TOP OF IT NOW IN SO MANY WORDS .IF ANY ONE WANTS TO SEE THE TRUE EMAILS I WOULD GALDY SEND IT. NOW ITS BEEN 18 DAYS SINCE I PLACE MY ORDER PAID 33 USD.FOR 3 DAY SHIPPING PLUS THE PAD, NO EMAILS SINCE LAST FRIDAY FROM THEM,AFTER LEAVING SEVERAL MESSAGES AND NO REPONCE WHAT WOULD YOU DO:( TAKE A CHANCE!!!:confused::confused:

Last edited:

spidermite

Nov 20, 2010
I had just the opposite experience with Merimobiles. There was a mess up with shipping in Hong Kong but Merimobiles answered my e-mails within 24 hours. Even the e-mail I sent on Christmas eve was answered the next morning. They shipped me a second unit plus upgraded the shipping for free. The A81E showed up the next week within the 6-8 days. I am happy with them and felt that they earned their commission on my purchase.

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
THEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKYONES I GOT NOTHING FROM THEM. AND IM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONCE SINCE LAST FRIDAY :mad:

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
Well thats it im done i called my bank ill be credited my money back tommorw its sad i waited to long and im not going to get screwed !i gave them to many chances. I will keep posting just so will find out the ending results on what they say. Stay away from merimoblies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsaixingwei

Jan 14, 2011
My experience: shipping was fast (I'm in KL, Malaysia). However, the product is defective: hardware buttons don't work, problems with parts of the touch screen means that some software buttons don't work as well in potrait mode. When I emailed them several times over, I only had one reply from [email protected] which was to upgrade the firmware. Why didn't they upgrade it when they were supposed to QA the product before they shipped it?

In any case, I couldn't upgrade the firmware, because the hardware buttons (required for navigating the system recovery menu) wasn't working at all. So I'm stuck with a piece of plastic brick.

Further emails to [email protected] was not responded to.

So despite what Philips @ merimobiles say here, their support is really really bad.

I'd advise anyone reading these forums to stay the hell away from merimobiles.

Cassie7

Jan 7, 2011
I'm one of the lucky ones and got my order (finally). The free flexible keyboard's right side shift-key doesn't work but other than that, my Herotab works fine so far. But the ordering experience with Merimobiles was a confusing mess from the moment I hit the submit-order button. I didn't know when it would be processed, when it would be shipped, where it was being shipped from or where it would be shipped to. They did answer my first email to them concerning my order telling me it had been shipped, although my order status on their webpage still stated 'processing'. After that, they completely ignored any inquiries/concerns that I had. I will not recommend them nor will I ever order from them again. Phillip and Oliver need to consider changing careers from shady and inept drop-shippers to something else.

Overall experience? I would rate them at a 2 out of 10 stars. And that's a generous rating.

ALFAOMEGA 74

Jan 7, 2011
Yes i understand! They sent me a email today telling me that THEY wont be able to ship till next thurday!!!! They ask me if i wanted my money back !!! What do you think i was thinking. Well like i said i already told my bank and they were on it. In fact they gave me my money all ready before phill and olvier sent ther last email to me asking if i wanted a refund. So now they merimob. Till me 2 weeks to give me my money back! Whatever i just glad im out of this situation! Never again ,good luck!