MID706 stuck in android logo cannot FLASH new rooms, HELP

ezequiel

Aug 18, 2010
Hi, i bought a clone epad in ebay ANDROID TABLET 7'' EPAD NETBOOK 256MB RAM CAMERA USB 2G - eBay (item 120602686376 end time Aug-29-10 15:04:43 PDT)

model LY-706B

a) you tube wasnt working
b)APP store says "not internet conection" even when connected and surfing the web
c) marketplace was there, i was able to browse categories and select app, but they never finish download or install.

---
I decided to put and try new rooms,

1) First I tried some Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-editionscript-v2.rar, it install,
boots, touch screen worked, but every new app or page showed for a second and reload the startup home screen desktpop.

2) I played with several room, that didnt work the touch screen, or other buttons,

3) until i flash script_flytouch_1.8.2_2010.07.15.rar
this room, installed, and boot up but home button didnt work, the power button twice didint allow me to pass the initial lock screen.
since then Im NOT ABLE TO PUT ANY NEW ROOM, to see if was another problem
i tried with this same room flash, and now THE SYSTEM ONLY BOOTS UP TO THE ANDROID LOGO,
and stays there for ever ...
now i would love to have at least the original firmware, that i already donwload ...
but dont know what to do .......

any suggestions?

ezequiel

Aug 18, 2010
haaa, also there is a different, if I shut it off and press on, starts and the android logo, stays "moving" animated for ever, in a loop.
if I start it with the SD freeze inanimated .

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Wow I was going to try the slatedroid versions on the Flytouch, I won't now. I using 1.9_88 build seems now the battery goes beyond 3 hrs almost 4 actually it's still not even half yet. STill sluggish to bad the CPU can't go beyond 400MHz.

ezequiel

Aug 18, 2010
I left the battery drain, like some other posts says. And
now Im able to flash room again, I put back the original firmware, but is slugish, slow. I will keep playing until found the most suitable for this model .

solmich

Aug 20, 2010
I have same problem, no go further than android logo. I've tried to drain battery and unsoldering it, tried another/original rom, but I have no luck, even it can't boot from microSD, so is there any hardware reset, jtag or test point for this machine, mine is gome flytouch, thus no reset hole on it.

tba707

Aug 25, 2010
i have the same problem. Bought a new M706 tablet, firmware slow, upgraded it to v1.8.2 flytouch firmware, works now. Volume button and home button does not work however. Please help... original or working firmware needed. Thanks...

ewinkley

Nov 12, 2010
How did you recover? I am in the same boat - my unit is dead, stays at Android screen, with version info in lower right corner. I let battery drain, plug in with flash on card, and nothing happens.

triplea333

Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was looking online for android tablets and came up with this one. i recently bought a MID 706 7" google android tablet PC which seems to be made in China. I'm having a few problems with it and would appreciate any help you guys can throw in...

- the pre-loaded youtube app won't work (once opened everytime you search for any video it says no results found)
- in the pre-loaded calendar there's no way i can start using it, every time I try to add an event it says: NO CALENDARS... and I can't find anywhere how to create a new calendar to be able to use this app.
- in the "android market" no matter what you search for only chinese apps would come up, im guessing it's not linked to US android market.

I have had a few more problems which i cant remember right now, but anyway any tip or comment that you can help me with, will be appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance, god bless.