6894rq.jpg

Notes:
Incremental battery with percentages generated via ultimate online kitchen
- clock is now visible on status bar
- black status bar and pulldown
- HCOMB theme as base framework.
- toggle buttons dropdown
- cant explain but longer battery hours from stock
- themed mostly of the images, still has some orange images popping up, otherwise usable

DOWNLOAD:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29441072/zxhian-HCOMB-S7LIM.rar

GINGERMOD

200zrdi.png

DOWNLOAD
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29441072/zxhian-Ginger-S7lim.rar

Last edited:

cdkelly5

Feb 8, 2011
Is this rom just for the slim version? I have a S7-104 BB, currently running froyo. I did not think HC was available for the original S7.

zxhian

Apr 15, 2011
Is this rom just for the slim version? I have a S7-104 BB, currently running froyo. I did not think HC was available for the original S7.

This mod is uses and tested on joenil"s rom if ure on that this is mod would.work. for the step by step guide you can refer to my other thread. Make sure to backup ur contacts first suggest to do it via gmail.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Android Tablet Forum

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
No it is an apk, you just copy it to the sdcard and install it like a normal app. You will need to make sure that you have enabled installation from untrusted sources.

zxhian

Apr 15, 2011
Heres a simple walk through applying this MOD

The Mod
:
- change framework-res icons - battery,signal,wifi,notification, and more images modified/ripped from various sources
- Battery percentage animations with increments Circular Battery
- black title bar
- hidden/transparent back button - tapping next the clock is "back" action
- font change
- replaced default lockscreen background - (1st screenshot is widget locker paid app from market)

Tools Used:
- Ultimate Online Kitchen for the new framework with % battery (more on this later)
- 7zip
- ADB
- Icon Dumps from Honeycomb
- a little Photoshop

- Widget locker for the lockscreen
- Font changer from market

How To:

1. S7 USB drivers need to be installed on PC
2. Tablet must be rooted and on deodexed rom - This mod uses Joenilan's Froyo Rom for S7 .
3. Backup existing framework-res.apk
* via ADB
adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk
From your adb /tools directory copy and save the apk somewhere for backup
4. ***IMPORTANT**** Backup Contacts and Accounts Sync Settings (suggest to do it with Google/Gmail)

5. Pushing the new framework to the phone:

copy the modified framework to /tools (download framework-res.apk -- refer to attachment)
*Obtain shell root
*via ADB:
adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
exit
exit
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/
adb reboot

6. Lockscreen Font Mod:
Post#2 from this thread [MOD]**v02-Honeycomb Look-Theme Devoid+Void+LOL1.2+LOL1.4 Stocked Framework - xda-developers
Extract the Clockopia.ttf from HCOMB-LockscreenFont-zxhian.zip to your /tools

*Obtain shell root
*via ADB:
adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
exit
exit
adb push Clockopia.ttf /system/fonts/
adb reboot

7. Default Font Mod

- install font changer at market (free app)
- load your desired font from the application
- custom fonts can be referenced on this thread :300 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

Note: haven't tested doing this via root explorer or droid explorer basically the same concept, im just comfortable with adb
be careful editing your framework i am not responsible if you need to re-flash froyo, (hopefully joenilan can pick this framework for his next release
biggrin.gif
)

Known Issues
- may need to re-sync your google accounts (sign-in again)
- may yield missing contacts suggest to backup contacts via google and resync

Again, use at your own risk!, the backup is there for its purpose, i am not a coder or a skilled themer, im just a guy who likes to mess my android on my free time just sharing what worked for me.

I don't accept donations,just a simple thanks really makes my day.
To all the spiders: the original thread can be found @ androidtablets.net and xda-developers.com

Notes for this MOD:
This is a 3rd update of framework-res.apk from Joenillan's rom on S7
The same framework can be processed in the Ultimate Online Kitchen, -- this made circle battery possible, if you want a different mod can try to play around with it @ UOT Kitchen