Need help buying a andriod tablet.

phantom_god

Aug 2, 2010
Hay I'm really interested in buying a good 7 or 8 inch android tablet. I was wondering what you guy's thought would be a good tablet i don't mind in spending a little money just not 500 like i have seen the galaxy tablets at best buy. Also i would like to know if there are any good android 2.2 tablets that are out and that can support 3d games like angry birds and that the market works along with youtube thanks in advance.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
We sure can help, go ahead and read one of the many excellent threads on this topic already here.

phantom_god

Aug 2, 2010
Thanks but im so lost in everything i have read so far i don't even know where to begin to search for a good tablet.

ecargoonline

Dec 16, 2010
Hay I'm really interested in buying a good 7 or 8 inch android tablet. I was wondering what you guy's thought would be a good tablet i don't mind in spending a little money just not 500 like i have seen the galaxy tablets at best buy. Also i would like to know if there are any good android 2.2 tablets that are out and that can support 3d games like angry birds and that the market works along with youtube thanks in advance.

hello, i think there're two devices in our site can meet your requirements: a 7" one with android 2.2 OS andthe 8" one is the hot saling tablet pc - Cortex A8. you can check those following links to get more information: 7Inch Android 2.2 Tablet PC Built-in GPS and Bluetooth with TIOMAP3 CORTEX A8 Processor Support WIFI and 3G
Android 2.2 OS 512 RAM with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Processor Tablet PC M8003
Hope you can find waht you want in our site and enjoy your online shopping!

phantom_god

Aug 2, 2010
Thank you so much for your help oh any chance these tablets would be able to upgrade there os when they come out.

ecargoonline

Dec 16, 2010
Thank you so much for your help oh any chance these tablets would be able to upgrade there os when they come out.

Sorry, not clearly for the upgrade of 2.2 OS at the moment, but i'd like to tell you that we've got the news of the upgraded M7026 in our website, that's the 7" device with android 2.1, and now it's upgraded to android 2.2. so, maybe the android 2.2 can also be upgrade to a higher level, anyway we'll post the latest news about that. :)

PS: those two device i mentioned above have google android market installed!

dancinonwater

Dec 31, 2010
i would advise you wait a week because the 2011 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is from January 6th-9th. This is a HUGE show where tons of companies launch the newest electronic devices, and this year we are expecting there to be tons of new tablets being launched! So, my point is, you sould wait a week to see if there are any new tablets launched that interest you. you never know, you could find the exact tablet you have always wanted! And even if you decide to go wih a tablet that is already on the market, there is a good chance the prices will be lowered to compete with the newer 2011 tablets.