NowSupplier

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
China Post Tracking System for International Register Mail and EMS Parcel

You can check your RR number here, just type it in without any spaces between the numbers and letters, and you will get a more accurate picture then at the USPS track and confirm, at least I did! USPS showed no movement in my package since 12/07/10, where as at chinapost.com it showed movement as of 1/6/2011. So try checking with China Post Tracking System for International Register Mail and EMS Parcel

Good advice!

sinister1

Dec 6, 2010
I wonder why NOWSUPPLIER is the only one having so much trouble getting things out of China.... Only them, and according to them.. I think there blowing smoke. I suggest you guys, file your claims through Paypal, and get your money back if it isn't to late.

"...and we always stand with our customers and try our best to offer sincere and prompt services to meet customers' needs and expectations."
Another straight out lie...you did nothing but give excuses to me, when I would get any response at all, and apparently you are doing several other people that way too. I hope to keep this post up on top of page one of this site, maybe together we will all speak loud enough, that people will quit sending them money.

Last edited:

bud_7777

Dec 20, 2010
UPDATE: Much to my surprise, I woke up last Thursday morning to my PC tablet. I was literally shocked and surprised! I thought I would never see it! I put this prompt service down to my filing a claim earlier than most others on this forum. As soon as I filed the claim, the parcel started moving.

The quality of the 8 inch tablet with Android 2.2 Froyo fine... I would not go so far as to say that it is fantastic, but sufficient for what I need it to do.

Negatives: 1) It appears slightly second hand with chinese videos and movies already downloaded on the device, 2) some of the programs work only in portrait mode and cannot be tilted any other way, 3) The resistive screen can be a little annoying 4) Wifi is quite weak and I have to use quite close to the router/modem at home.

Positives: 1) Android 2.2 is pretty cool, the internet and CPU experience is fairly fast 2) The APPS! So many are free and having the bigger screen means that I can enjoy them better. 3) The price

Overall, I would give the product (based on my initial inspections) a 7/10.

I would give Nowsupplier a 2/10

Of course, I will never buy from Nowsupplier again, and I firmly recomend people to steer clear of this aweful website. If I had not have made the claim, i would never have seen this item! That seems to suggest that they were all along trying to dick me until, of course, I started dicking them right back by escalating my dispute to a claim.

Nowsupplier SUCKS, the product is GOOD not VERY GOOD, or EXCELLENT.

U'd be better off goign elsewhere.

Bud_7777

Dec 16, 2010
Bud...

Thanks for the update. I'm still waiting for either the tablet or my money. Right now I just want my money back. There has been absolutely NO communication from them... NONE!

fishcharmer

Jan 10, 2011
I read through this whole thread. It's a good read but don't you know it...I went ahead and placed an order for one of their tablets anyways? I paid extra for UPS delivery. I'll give them a few days and if I don't get a UPS tracking number I'll start the process of trying to get my money back. I'm fairly confident of delivery once it's in UPS' hands.

This would be my first tablet. I recently upgraded my phone from a Touch Pro2 to an HTC EVO and love the Android platform. Has anybody on here received one of the units (Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Chip, support Flash Player 10,512M RAM) I purchased? If so...opinions? I bookmarked this thread. I'll have to keep checking back for an update from Feverhost.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
As there are so many complaints about this company shouldn't PayPal be pressured to stop accepting their business?

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
Well, I got my 8 inch A8 Cortex tablet from NS today! I purchased it on Dec 7 and it took 1 month and 4 days to get to my hands. I'm relieved that it's here and the tab looks great. I will post some results after playing with it for awhile. So, Nowsupplier has cleared its name with me. It took a long time but the product was delivered as they claimed. Good Job Nowsupplier.

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
Well, I got my 8 inch A8 Cortex tablet from NS today! I purchased it on Dec 7 and it took 1 month and 4 days to get to my hands. I'm relieved that it's here and the tab looks great. I will post some results after playing with it for awhile. So, Nowsupplier has cleared its name with me. It took a long time but the product was delivered as they claimed. Good Job Nowsupplier.

I ordered mine in late december so I will give them a while more. Glad to hear that you got your tablet.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Doublesixes: I am glad that you received your tablet. Hopefully it works absolutely wonderful for you and you have a ton of fun with it. :)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I haven't received mine yet, but it did clear customer on January 5th, 2011. I was told it takes 4 - 8 business days to reach the U.S. Since i'm in San Diego... it should only take 1 day once USPS takes over.

androidguy

Jan 11, 2011
Thats why its better to deal with local suppliers. I wouldn't buy from any overseas suppliers because of all issues mentioned in this thread and the headache in getting them to refund item. I bought both my 7 and 10 inch tablets from Electronic Dealz who are local right here in the US. Received product in 3 days and have no problems plus their customer service is great and English is their first language unlike all those Chinese suppliers.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
Yeah, thanks guys! I'm really excited about the tab Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Chip, support Flash Player 10,512M RAM - US$ 168.00 and I also wish you get yours ASAP. I must admit to being a total noob to these things but I'm appealing to Android's friendliness to figure out how to extract the most out of the device.
I can tell you guys that Flash works great but I'm having trouble seeing Youtube videos from their site, however, when a youtube video is embedded into another page, it plays OK, even when maximized to full screen.
Sites that stream TV shows and movies that use flash 10.1 work flawlessly, which is the reason I got this thing for.
The screen is not easy to handle. I've played with an iPad for a few days and can tell you this one is no match to a capacitive technology. It would help if they include a stylus or something. For apps, the tab has its own market of sorts with plenty of free programs but so far I have not downloaded any. Wifi is fairly strong because I live in a 2 story house and never lost signal while roaming both floors. Battery life is acceptable, close to 3 hours. It charges fast enough but gets a bit warm. Overall not a bad deal $185, shipped. GLTA and once again, NS seems to be the real deal provided they sort out their shipping shenanigans.
Oh, if anybody with more experience can show me how to get android market working or youtube site to play, please chime in.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Local suppliers are definitely the way to go. Although over seas prices are very enticing, which is why just about everyone who shops over seas does it.

Price vs Quality is a very big thing right now. Especially in places where economies are not doing well. There is a reason why places like Walmart tend to still do quite well in recessions.