Off-Topic Discussion

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
@ ShutterPeep, haven't seen you in quite a while, glad you're back here with us again.:cool:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I got my new Cm 7.1 card, now my nook work flawlessy again.How could I think it was a problem with the nook color...of course the problem was the card. With this version of the Cyanogen rom, I could download. NETFLIX from Google play,no problem and now Netflix run smoothly. This nook color it's an amazing tablet,why people buy all those tablets fromChina that break after one day?

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
idontknow said:
I got my new Cm 7.1 card, now my nook work flawlessy again.How could I think it was a problem with the nook color...of course the problem was the card. With this version of the Cyanogen rom, I could download. NETFLIX from Google play,no problem and now Netflix run smoothly. This nook color it's an amazing tablet,why people buy all those tablets fromChina that break after one day?

Plus they sell new for $169 now!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I found this interesting article for all our beer lovers...

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1339743575882.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1339743575882.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 325

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
i got good news recently that my film ACROSS TOWN will be exhibited at the FIESP Cultural Center in Sao Paolo, Brazil from July 17 - August 19. It is also in consideration at a number of film fetivals

the movie is a graphic novel styled machinima drama about a young man's initiation into a gang
WARNING: Mature language and subject matter

Last edited by a moderator: