Official Lenovo Leather Case

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
Excellent! I cannot wait for these images\vids to be posted for this case, for you will be the first on the internet to give a review of it (at least that I can find). I ordered the Folio case from chinaeshops over 3 weeks ago and it still has not arrived (I am in the US). Every day I lament not buying this one instead, so I might order this one if it gets a great review from you. :D

Ravak

Dec 5, 2012

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
Oh cool thanks for the links!

Maybe it is my phone but the pics are kind of dark. If you feel like it when you get your tablet, post some decently lit multi-angle pics of it in the case while it is propped up with the trifold cover.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012

Nice Case, But you can get one off of Ebay that's not official from China of coarse.
And it surrounds your tablet completely so that it won't fallout, unlike the ones that clip into the case. and it only cost about $15.

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
9 Inch Folio Leather Case Cover For Lenovo LePAD A2109 Tablet PC

I have the same one as FloRider, and after I applied the velcro strips to keep it in place it is amazing. It looks very professional and feels solid. It is somewhat scratch resistant, which is a plus. The magnetic flap stays closed and doesn't budge, and the kickstand stays firmly in place while I watch movies or play games. The angle is perfect for me, and is all around worth the $15 dollars I paid for it (and the three weeks of waiting while it shipped from China).