Recommendations an for android tablet?

Royal.Cheese

Sep 4, 2010
Hi,

well I've been reading the forums and looking at android tablets on ebay for quite a while now, and I've decided on buying one.

Can anyone recommend me a tablet thats under 300$ with these specs?
-At least a 1Ghz CPU
-At least 256mb of ram. (512mb would be better tho)
-At least Android 2.1 (2.2 preferred)
-Capacitive touch screen (Resistive is fine as long as its not a crappy one)

All recommendations are appreciated.

(Also, does anyone know if the FlatPad A10 is any good?)

Last edited:

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
The 1GHz CPU is hard to find. Most have a 600 or 720MHz CPU. You can find some good shanzai tablets that meat the other requirements, but most have a resistive touchscreen. I only worked with resistive touchscreens and they aren't that bad. Once you get used to them it is rather easy. and if you use your fingernail instead of the entire finger than you should have no problem. There is also a tablet that has 2point touch. I put up a small page with different tablets specs and some personal opinions. If you are interested you can check it out here: Android Tablet Comparison
All tablets there are under 300$ and have nice specs. only one has 2.2 out of the box but most probably the ones with 2.1 will get an update soon (I heard a rumor that the tablets with Telechips CPU will get the update soon but no confirmation yet). Hope this is useful.

Diabolic

Sep 13, 2010
Hi,

well I've been reading the forums and looking at android tablets on ebay for quite a while now, and I've decided on buying one.

Can anyone recommend me a tablet thats under 300$ with these specs?
-At least a 1Ghz CPU
-At least 256mb of ram. (512mb would be better tho)
-At least Android 2.1 (2.2 preferred)
-Capacitive touch screen (Resistive is fine as long as its not a crappy one)

All recommendations are appreciated.

(Also, does anyone know if the FlatPad A10 is any good?)

Check out the new Archos tablets especially the Archos 70 Internet Tablet. I will be buying it when it is launched (anytime now).

Also check the Gpad G10 and Gpad G12, they caught my attention. Good tablet at a reasonable price.

Last edited:

meanleekim

Sep 25, 2010
well i've been a user of android tablet pc, and i actually got two right know.
what i have right now is witstech a81e which runs on 2.2 system. you can view their full specification here: witstech a81e
or if you like to use tablet pc with wider screen, you can use zenithink zt-180 which has 10" inches screen and running in 2.1 ANdroid system. you can view their full specification here: zenithink zt-180

i cant attest their cool and affordable at the same time compared to other Ipad system base on my experience.
and never did i have regret in purchasing them.
hope this helps you.
i