[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
hkicsi said:
First of all: thank you for ths great job. Can I help somehow?

What I'm dome today: installed cm-10-20120911-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel.zip, and gaps from goo.im. Mostly success. Only 2 small points: I cannot switch on the mobilenet, and cannot install from play. Where can I get out logs or dumps to analyze this issues?

Thank you again.
Mobile net work in new version..but did not try calls..maybe you did not turn of airplane mode and you have to setup apn for your network.

Did you use gapps for JB? You can download from CM wiki page ..and always wipe dalwik cashe ..most people froget and have problems because of it.

hkicsi

Sep 11, 2012
Mobile net work in new version..but did not try calls..maybe you did not turn of airplane mode and you have to setup apn for your network.

Did you use gapps for JB? You can download from CM wiki page ..and always wipe dalwik cashe ..most people froget and have problems because of it.

gapps - yes, it is for JB. dalwik cache wiped. - question for process- 1) install cm, 2 reboot, 3??? wipe now again the cache? 4 install gapps. - is it so good, or must I redevelop my process :)
Mobile net - It was working for me on 20120910, but on 20120911 - how to jump out from airplan mode? How to restart the sim card ( to ask my pin)?

thanks

hkicsi

Sep 11, 2012
Hi,

I have cross checked the mobile net. Now: I have a sim without lock, this is working in my tablet and in my notebook. I have a sim with pin lock. This working in my notebook - can I give in the PIN, but not in my tablet - not asking the PIN. How to force restart, or reach the screen where can I put in the PIN?

Jota

May 25, 2011
Finally the s7_105 works with cm9!! ;) Thanks!!!

is changing density the only way to get the tablet mode??
because it seems i have to change the font size in almost every app...

luisrene88

Sep 1, 2012

alien302

Oct 17, 2011
Can you enable mobile and is it big problem and maybe tablet UI ..changing DPI below 128 does not get in tablet made like in CM9

I thing that wiping everything improved speed for me..apex launcher is i thing now same speed like cm9 but still when you swipe down notification drawer you see delay in drawing and on CM9 is instant..but CM10 has really good and fast browser.

I installed CM10 everything works well , same as cm9 , only problem is when i used "LCD Density Modder" to change the dpi to 120 , my s7 slim rebooted and I could n't see the boot animation or home screen . I can access
it via adb only .

Attached is a my logcat from the device.

Don't worry I will just restore a cwm backup (Logcat might help you guys with the development of CM10)

thanks

Attachments

• $logcat2.txt
    46.8 KB · Views: 569

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
I installed CM10 everything works well , same as cm9 , only problem is when i used "LCD Density Modder" to change the dpi to 120 , my s7 slim rebooted and I could n't see the boot animation or home screen . I can access
it via adb only .

Don't worry I will just restore a cwm backup (Logcat might help you guys with the development of CM10)

thanks

did u used the latest build? i just tried 120 density and it works.

adb pull /system/build.prop
--edit
adb push build.prop /sdcard/ && adb remount rw && adb shell "cat /sdcard/build.prop > /system/build.prop && reboot"

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
alien302 said:
it via adb only .

thanks

Dont change with app on JB..edit build.prop where line with dpi is

luisrene88

Sep 1, 2012
how to edit build.prop??? i'm a nab
you must have installed root explorer apk via adb, open and go to /system/build.prop on edit mode, find #ro.sf.lcd.density=160 and change density you want and i think you have deleted "#" too, i hope can i help you!!

ere95588

Apr 17, 2011
how can i get wifi on my ideos s7 (105)? touch found now, thanks
10x wifi can not be used, because the /system/etc/wifi folder the less rtecdc-bcm4329.bin.You need to find a usable put here.This post may be in front of this package.