[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
co0led said:
how to edit build.prop??? i'm a nab

Its something you can find with 30 seconds of googling ,use some file explorer that can edit system files ..I use x-plore

luisrene88

Sep 1, 2012
10x wifi can not be used, because the /system/etc/wifi folder the less rtecdc-bcm4329.bin.You need to find a usable put here.This post may be in front of this package.

yes i know, because before i used the wifi hack from belarus forum and work but now, when i install your boot.img to make work the touchscreen on my s7 105 wifi not work, i try replacing again the files from belarus but not work, any idea?? you have wifi working?

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
@asturel
I have some problems with kernel for fat S7 cm10. No adb over usb(over wifi is working ok)(on dmsg apear that usb gadget had adb over usb)(could be a missconfiguration) and allso when i compile it seams it missing configuration for sio & vr. On your last cm10 rom I can't enable at all tablet function(maybe i don't know how) and i don't have any notification bar for usdb or adb(linux or windows) when i plug the usb on computer(mid be rom related?...). Autorotaion work ok if you set from launcher option bug: if you go in the storage settings and try to select one of the option settings it close(i think is related to usb).
Thank you for what you do for us.
@all
cm10 work on s7-104 with some glitches.
no adb over usb
no sdcard mount on pc
no bluetooth
no camera
no tablet ui?...
ui is to big
rest is ok and fast.
I will try to compile the rom now.

Last edited:

wheeqo

Jan 15, 2012
Are there any way to create CDMA version (201c) from this rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Are there any way to create CDMA version (201c) from this rom?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
I think is possible with the right blobs from your tablet. No reason to not work. But now everythink is just for testing is an alfa stage.
Is important that we have @asturel with good kernel knowlege .
Thanks to him and other people this port is possible.

tlmax

Sep 5, 2012
hi,
In CM10 Bluetooth is working? Camera? If you can built a ROM with these two it will be a cool ROM that never can imagined.. It will be a Complete ROM.. but thank for your effort.. If you can please reconsider about my words.. but this is a great work man.. thank you again..

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
tlmax said:
hi,
In CM10 Bluetooth is working? Camera? If you can built a ROM with these two it will be a cool ROM that never can imagined.. It will be a Complete ROM.. but thank for your effort.. If you can please reconsider about my words.. but this is a great work man.. thank you again..

I would ban you if i am moderator..ret... like this make me sick...he done 99% off work so can you do that 2 or maybe just tell us model off Bluetooth on S7???Or maybe help others and stop posting ret.. posts..if you dont now to read then dont post on forums.

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
hkicsi said:
Hi,

I have cross checked the mobile net. Now: I have a sim without lock, this is working in my tablet and in my notebook. I have a sim with pin lock. This working in my notebook - can I give in the PIN, but not in my tablet - not asking the PIN. How to force restart, or reach the screen where can I put in the PIN?

I dont have a pin password so cant check but maybe try this

On phone type *#*#4636#*#*
Select phone information and you will have a lot of options about mobile net and celylar radio.

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
im trying to overclock the gpu freqs, (if zte blade is familiar for anyone -- it also has overclocked 2d :) ), unfortunately my isp (upc) decided not to work.. so i have to use usb tethering, and i cant test it, may it will be fixed today..

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
im trying to overclock the gpu freqs, (if zte blade is familiar for anyone -- it also has overclocked 2d :) ), unfortunately my isp (upc) decided not to work.. so i have to use usb tethering, and i cant test it, may it will be fixed today..

Antutu gives 300 point for 2D to S7 ..my galaxu player 5.0 witch have pover vr 540 get the same 2D score but it flies with out any slowdowns try screens ,menus and stuff ..i thing is not 2D problem then probably some memory bandwidth of S7 but don't hurt to try and maybe its benchmark just not assurate.

hkicsi

Sep 11, 2012
Dear dzoikg,

thank for your support, it seems in my situation: the radio if off, i can not turn it on if the sim is locked with pin. Question: can You analyze output of logcat? I have tons of message unknown permission. If I install the version of 20120910 then it asking for pin, but not in 20120911. I'm not yet an android developer :). But is it an interesting new world for me :)

It would be nice to know, how to help in kernel and OS devel.

regards

ssjgoku22

Sep 12, 2012
Hi I'm new, first of all, thanks for the excellent job, second, if one of the problem is identifing the bluetooth chipset it should be a bts4025: https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/snapdragon-specs.pdf

regards

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Hooray .... Welcome CM9 and CM 10. Finally, after almost 1 year I keep in the museum Huawei Ideos S7 Slim in the barn, I was forced to wear again for the style, because the new rom update ICS and JB, of the Special Unofficial developer from Mr. Asturel and the gang. But for me this update as of Official update for almost perfect 96%. I now install cm-9-2012-9-07.zip, the result is almost perfect. One that I wondered why I could not play flash videos from websites? As the video from youtube.com and news live tv streaming if I open from the website, but not from the youtube app, but I've installed the latest flash player.apk for ICS. I use the latest version 8.8.1 Dolphin browser, the desktop display mode. I am a stock broker and exchange, so frequently used applications from a web flash video player and flash apps for android shaped stock of the company. Thank you for your help and your hard work. Cheers .... Ps. Sorry my bad english.