[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
right now i reflashed my tablet with 2.1 :> loool... i dont know if this deleted old recovery... when i try to get into recovery nothing happens...

but still gives me the error when i try to install the recomended one for cm9/10... flash write failure
They are two more possibilities using fastboot:
usage: fastboot [ <option> ] <command>

commands:
update <filename> reflash device from update.zip
flashall flash boot + recovery + system
flash <partition> [ <filename> ] write a file to a flash partition
erase <partition> erase a flash partition
format <partition> format a flash partition

getvar <variable> display a bootloader variable
boot <kernel> [ <ramdisk> ] download and boot kernel
flash:raw boot <kernel> [ <ramdisk> ] create bootimage and flash it
devices list all connected devices
continue continue with autoboot
reboot reboot device normally
reboot-bootloader reboot device into bootloader
help show this help message

options:
-w erase userdata and cache
-s <serial number> specify device serial number
-p <product> specify product name
-c <cmdline> override kernel commandline
-i <vendor id> specify a custom USB vendor id
-b <base_addr> specify a custom kernel base address
-n <page size> specify the nand page size. default: 2048
Ether your recovery partition is locked some how or has bad cluster the size is normal 5MB
Can you get into recovery using key combination from power off status?.. menu +phone call+power.

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
They are two more possibilities using fastboot:
usage: fastboot [ <option> ] <command>

commands:
update <filename> reflash device from update.zip
flashall flash boot + recovery + system
flash <partition> [ <filename> ] write a file to a flash partition
erase <partition> erase a flash partition
format <partition> format a flash partition

getvar <variable> display a bootloader variable
boot <kernel> [ <ramdisk> ] download and boot kernel
flash:raw boot <kernel> [ <ramdisk> ] create bootimage and flash it
devices list all connected devices
continue continue with autoboot
reboot reboot device normally
reboot-bootloader reboot device into bootloader
help show this help message

options:
-w erase userdata and cache
-s <serial number> specify device serial number
-p <product> specify product name
-c <cmdline> override kernel commandline
-i <vendor id> specify a custom USB vendor id
-b <base_addr> specify a custom kernel base address
-n <page size> specify the nand page size. default: 2048
Ether your recovery partition is locked some how or has bad cluster the size is normal 5MB
Can you get into recovery using key combination from power off status?.. menu +phone call+power.

i tried the erase already... i will try to format it now..

thank you

edit: didnt read your last question... when i install for example the recovery in trzmod (has 4.43Mb) i can get into recovery

edit2: format gives me error -> "formatting is not supported for filesystem with type ''. FAILED <>"

Last edited:

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
I did remember that you can't flash recovery for 2.2 if you are on 2.1 you need to be on 2.2 they changed partition on 2.2 and partition are on bootloader and they are different for 2.2. So you need to be on 2.2 officially then flash recovery.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
co0led said:
i tried the erase already... i will try to format it now..

thank you

edit: didnt read your last question... when i install for example the recovery in trzmod (has 4.43Mb) i can get into recovery

edit2: format gives me error -> "formatting is not supported for filesystem with type ''. FAILED <>"

Why do you need recovery..why don't flash directly system.img?

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
I did remember that you can't flash recovery for 2.2 if you are on 2.1 you need to be on 2.2 they changed partition on 2.2 and partition are on bootloader and they are different for 2.2. So you need to be on 2.2 officially then flash recovery.

i was on 2.2 previously.. i reflashed to 2.1 today cause someone told me that it was probably dirty system so the best was to reflash to 2.1...

i already tryed with 2.2 stock sweeden (the one i had yesterday) trzmod (tried today) and now with 2.1

Why do you need recovery..why don't flash directly system.img?
is it safe?

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Another way.
Be on 2.2
Try from tablet terminal.
Put recovery on sdcard root.
su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/
(what ever the name of the IMG file).img example(recovery.img)

then reboot into recovery system by key combinattion.

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
co0led said:
is it safe?

Why it would not be safe..i done it so many times ..just tupe "fasboot flash system system.img"

Just someone to upload you his backup with gapps

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
Another way.
Be on 2.2
Try from tablet terminal.
Put recovery on sdcard root.
su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/
(what ever the name of the IMG file).img example(recovery.img)

then reboot into recovery system by key combinattion.

does not work... Flash_image: not found

i have the correct path and correct name of file

anyway... i'll ignore recovery for now! i hope i dont brick this xD else... "tablet meet wall 2"

EDIT: first boot was really weird.... center ideos and then 2 green images replied arround screen... loading... :O
omg.. this is stupid... i think i'm testing a older version xD roftlol.. i'm really dumb....
i hate to wait.... first boot takes sooooo long --' dammn... i'll take a nap xD lol

Last edited:

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Here is the file https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B4ltlvmNXfkBRFcxTVA4UzMwU28&export=download ..and set in options play always flash..it works and on cm9 and cm10

Hi, welcome back. My problem is still the same, can not play video streaming from the website or can not watch the news live broadcast, do not know where the problem is? And I've installed flash player that you upload. I read from xda forums, they said I also have to install adobe air.apk, I also had to install gpu driver for ICS rom from Qualcomm official website, I've installed almost every type of browser for android, but my efforts in vain. Opened from video streaming websites there are occasional can play but only a few minutes earlier, after it suddenly stopped and the browser screen video so it hangs, but strangely why the sound of a live broadcast is still continuing there out? It is unfortunate that I failed, but I so need this app, made the rest of the rom is almost perfect asturel rom version have to same of rom from the official developer. Thanks for the help from asturel and everything. I had to go back to the rom-trized version 3 orpirate-rom version 2.2.3, Success for asturel and colleagues. I had to promoted this link forumto google dev team and qualcomm software department.

Last edited:

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
is it normal that first boot takes more then 10minutes??? :S

edit: more then 20 now... still loading
edit2: 35minutes maybe..... still loading.... is this normal?!?!?

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Timeline said:
Hi, welcome back. My problem is still the same, can not play video streaming from the website or can not watch the news live broadcast, do not know where the problem is? And I've installed flash player that you upload. I read from xda forums, they said I also have to install adobe air.apk, I also had to install gpu driver for ICS rom from Qualcomm official website, I've installed almost every type of browser for android, but my efforts in vain. Opened from video streaming websites there are occasional can play but only a few minutes earlier, after it suddenly stopped and the browser screen video so it hangs, but strangely why the sound of a live broadcast is still continuing there out? It is unfortunate that I failed, but I so need this app, made the rest of the rom is almost perfect asturel rom version have to same of rom from the official developer. Thanks for the help from asturel and everything. I had to go back to the rom-trized version 3 orpirate-rom version 2.2.1, Success for asturel and colleagues. I had to promoted this link forumto google dev team and qualcomm software department.

I cant help you more....i instaled that flash apk..use dolphin beta and flesh work normal..i use 2 flash for live stream