[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
just noticed that some apps are incompatbile (e.g. chrome) anybody found a proper fingerprint what works?

Do you have white textures sometimes in some 2d games..after restarting tablet it back to normal..but in some games like deas triger there are some strange artifact like zombies that attack you are semitransparent..same game worked normaly in cm9..but 99% of games work ok.

edit : i found that chrome works normal when set to double buffering..on triple has artifacts and is not usable...but dont care about chrome so back to triple.

Last edited:

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
On the version i am testing when i mount on pc i only see the external card (cant see internal SD)... if i mount without external card on my tablet i see my internal SD (i think)

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
Do you have white textures sometimes in some 2d games..after restarting tablet it back to normal..but in some games like deas triger there are some strange artifact like zombies that attack you are semitransparent..same game worked normaly in cm9..but 99% of games work ok.

edit : i found that chrome works normal when set to double buffering..on triple has artifacts and is not usable...but dont care about chrome so back to triple.

could u test this kernel? Index of /cm9_s7/cm10_testing/increased_buffer/ ( i have increased fb buffer size, and mdp a bit)
btw.: what fingerprint do u use? (the default doesnt seems allow to install chrome o_O)

p.s. boot2.img seems better to me

Last edited:

silvamichael

Feb 29, 2012
before pressing [volume-up] and [power] button combination be sure that you disconnect the usb cable and the power cable, once your in the flash mode, reconnect the cables...

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
@asturel
I finally have a boot kernel for fat cm10 that mount usb mass storage on PC but only with tablet ui 0&0 and dpi160 if i switch to 1&721 and dpi120 i have only adb not usb mount. Do you think that is a bug on launcher, framework, system, or policy?..

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
did you try from the scratch..stock rom , formated memories etc..
edit: so you did it. congrats
no i did not do it... i simply didnt install the recovery... when i try to install the recomended recovery it gives me the flash write failure error... if i put the file in SD Card and try to install it via terminal with flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img command it gives me lots of errors that i ran out of space...

what do you mean with "formated memories" ??

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
hkicsi said:
Thanks, a question: the what is it do? why to use it and how-to use it?

regards,

You dont need to use it..just some little kernel modification for testing..if its better asturel will include in rom

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
omg... without fly mode my batterie drops as fast as hell...

how do i disable GPS? i didnt find the option so i went to flymode...

anyway... on CM9 i only found very few bugs... on some games it doesnt rotate correctly, plus, it makes some speaker noises sometimes (even when i have sound disabled), plus, sometimes a little mouse appears out of nowhere...

i need one info... how do i update the driver cypress120_ts_i2c_drv for the 105 device??? i am changing this file so i try to fix the "y" coordinate swapping but i dont know how to implement it... !?! do i only have to push it into the tablet or do i have to compile new kernel or smthing like that???!!!???

everything else is working amazingly... i'm enjoying very very much..! thank you all

Last edited:

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
I have my 1st test version of driver ready... can someone tell me how to apply touchscreen driver?? i'm good at programming but i'm not good at linux and all that stuff... :S