[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
I test your new "CM10 untested" build and HW acceleration of UI now works ..tryed apex launcher and now is smoth..other issues are the same

This is really smoth and fast ..like I have a new tablet

Last edited:

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
I test your new "CM10 untested" build and HW acceleration of UI now works ..tryed apex launcher and now is smoth..other issues are the same

This is really smoth and fast ..like I have a new tablet
does it random reboots?
can u confirm that the sensors are works?

in logcat at boot there is something like that: E/SensorService( 280): couldn't open device for module sensors (Invalid argument) ? or /SensorService( 197): Opened sensors in backwards compat mode

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
does it random reboots?
can u confirm that the sensors are works?

in logcat at boot there is something like that: E/SensorService( 280): couldn't open device for module sensors (Invalid argument) ? or /SensorService( 197): Opened sensors in backwards compat mode

Rotatation not work..did not try other sensors...it rebots because of something from gapps I flash (official gapps for cm10 from their wiki page) ..when not install gppas its not rebooting at all

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
@asturel
I compiled kernel for S7 and used your rom(no succes).This is what I get on S7. Any hints?...

L.E.
I see now that is a port allready on belarusian forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
kefir1992 said:
Great work so far!
What is the main problem with camera?

There is no way for camera on ics so forget ,only if manufacture trows a source for lib which want happen..libs for 2.2 or GB dont work on ICS..and camera on tablet does not matter if you ask me..any phone has better.

luisrene88

Sep 1, 2012
Using this rom on my s7_105 I get to the initial screen, but the touch does not work, so the tablet is unusable.
Apart from that everything seems ok.
Anyone else has this problem??

yes i have that problem, but work is like a mouse with one pres the screen hold you finger and after with another finger pres te screen, that is like a click, but is alpha version, just wait some update, now i trying use asturel fat kernel

beenhow

Sep 29, 2011
There is no way for camera on ics so forget ,only if manufacture trows a source for lib which want happen..libs for 2.2 or GB dont work on ICS..and camera on tablet does not matter if you ask me..any phone has better.
if we have the ICS of mediapad, can you or asturel get the lib for camera? or can the ICS source code of mediapad help? it seems like they are in the same series of huawei tablet.