[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

sol7

Dec 10, 2013
No results. Still in bootloop. Every 5 seconds the tablet make a "tuc" very short and low from speakers.

Even running adb logcat while device is booting is useless.

user@razor /opt/android-sdk/platform-tools % ./adb logcat
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
- waiting for device -

And still waiting forever and ever...

asturel, I've tried your most new rom (cm-10.1-20130924-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel.zip) and nothing change about bootloop. Have something that I can help? I have a experience in programming and in linux.

I'm waiting your orders :)

In the meantime maybe you solved yor problem but if you didn't or for other with same problem i think i know the cause and maybe i have a solution because as #asturel wrote "... (because I changed the partition layout and the old kernels uses the original layout, so probably you will run into bootloop or some unpredicted situation -- coz the system expanded and the unused data, cache partition decreased -- so imagine that when the recovery sees a bigger partition and fill it after the system boots with a smaller partition size)"... so even if in this case wasn't caused by wrong recovery i think it was caused by too small partition...
I don't know exactly how i did'it but i know how i solved it... so instead of haveing 4+4 or 3+5 (GB) internal partitions i had 0(160MB)+8...:confused:I saw that only after reverted to stock ufficial froyo, and when i wanted to format my "internal" SD i was asked if i wanted to leave it as it was (0+8) or to split it in 3+5... so after i'd luckily read your post and remembered what our "master" #asturel and other users quoted i deceided to split the partition in 2. As a result after rerooted, reinstlalled latest CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.5 i was able to flash succesfuly CM10.1:cool:

sol7

Dec 10, 2013
Hello guys!

I have a Huawei Ideos S7 Slim too,

Specifications
- Model: Huawei Ideos S7 Slim
- Version: 202u
- Intermal memory: 160 mb

I'm trying to do the steps to increase the internal memory :confused:

I don't getting success with the process

I wonder if the process works with the model Huawei Ideos S7 Slim 202u

Thank you :D

I think that the 160MB partition is too small for CM10...
Revert to stock froyo, go to storage, unmount "internal" SD, select format and if asked choose to split partition in 3+5GB. After you reroot, reinstall recovery and reflash CM. It worked for me. Hope i've helped you;)

chillaxer

Jan 29, 2014
think I got to the show a bit late. All links are down so I can't download.

Does anyone have an idea if I can update my android v 2.2 directly to cm10 vis the official cm android and pc app? I tried but get the parsing error message.

We are currently syncing all old data to our new system so please hang tight if things are not working properly!
Can anyone upload links for the recovery and cm9 or cm10 ? Thanks

Last edited: