[ROM][DEV] Crystal Light 1.0 Jelly Bean

augure_king

Jan 6, 2013
thank you for this rom
I got same problem I'm on stock 1119
121108 batch
and can any one upload rom(for next update) on another site my internet speed low when download this thanks again

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Beta 2 will have more notes and details for now its a beta with limited support.

pukidukie

Nov 20, 2012
Was anyone able to install the Beta1? I tried to edit the build.prop, but dont know what to write at ro.build.date.utc. The entry from the stock 1119 firmware doesnt work...

augure_king

Jan 6, 2013
thank you for hard work ,I try every rom that made for crystal but all of them not good really
so I really waiting for this and check every hour
please tell me when you release new beta? thanks again

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
will work with all if my plan works... multi driver support however if it does not you can blame ainol for making to many deviations.

I have been looking at the AllWinner A31 Quad Core A7 2GB ram device and the Ainol Actions Quad Core A9 1GB ram, any suggestions on the next platform will be considered as I am user centric.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
Be careful with the batch 3 December Crystals, there were changes made to some of them and anyone that has tried to flash an alternative ROM on them has bricked their devices. If you have any insight as a developer it would be appreciated. There's been no official firmware release but I and some other amateur developers have been trying to put together an SD card rescue package, don't know if its possible but we are trying.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Be careful with the batch 3 December Crystals, there were changes made to some of them and anyone that has tried to flash an alternative ROM on them has bricked their devices. If you have any insight as a developer it would be appreciated. There's been no official firmware release but I and some other amateur developers have been trying to put together an SD card rescue package, don't know if its possible but we are trying.

Yes it's possible with a 1:1 dump from the original batch you have in question, you then can jump boot with usb cable and if that fails nothing can resist being JTAGGED and hardflashed, where there is nand there is a way...

I would also like to point out that I have far to many open android projects right now to take on anything else, while you did not directly ask for help I am just pre-answering not to get any sort of hopes up, i lose faith in ainols newer lines my Super HERO rom is smashed at beta 4 the physical battery leaked.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
Tradigy, I have a technical question. Is the kernel for the ROM based on the old batch 3 "3.0.8-g710665b-dirty Grady.wang@droid07-sz" or the new batch "3 3.0.8-gcda87f3-dirty chengnan.tan@droid07-sz."

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
New version online, more apps included link for public download coming in a bit...