[ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 7.2.0 KK Edition

tonyles

Apr 18, 2012
hi kk,

i am using p76ti revision 1(i believe so), i am facing a problem in kk romkit.

i want to install the rom so i tried to install the cwm by using kk romkit.

everything was ok until i rebooted the tablet to recovery, the screen turns black and there was nothing showed up.

i believe, it probably has entered to recovery just no visual screen popped up. i believe it has entered the recovery is because i need to press and hold the power on button twice in order to boot the tablet up normally. the first pressing could be for killing the recovery by cutting off the power, the second pressing is for normal boot up.

do u have any idea what happened for my case? thanks for your help.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Beta 6 Release:
- Update kernel which should support revision 2 p76ti
- Working camera (Tested working with skype)
- Removed Music.apk

chocob

Apr 4, 2012
hi kk,

everything was ok until i rebooted the tablet to recovery, the screen turns black and there was nothing showed up.

i believe, it probably has entered to recovery just no visual screen popped up. i believe it has entered the recovery is because i need to press and hold the power on button twice in order to boot the tablet up normally. the first pressing could be for killing the recovery by cutting off the power, the second pressing is for normal boot up.

hi,I hava faced this problem for a long time ,and It is that you update your divices to the newest 4.0.3,try to change to the old vision,maybe 3.0.2,(ps:I am chinese and my English is poor,can you understad?)

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
hi kk,

which version of the firmware are you using before you install the romkit?

hi,I hava faced this problem for a long time ,and It is that you update your divices to the newest 4.0.3,try to change to the old vision,maybe 3.0.2,(ps:I am chinese and my English is poor,can you understad?)

Yes, you are right. You must be in a firmware that is running on Gingerbread(2.3.4) and not ICS.

chocob

Apr 4, 2012
Hi,I use your rom and like it very much,thank you very much !the one who cheated your works has been delected,It is really a pity for us who can not use simple chinese,can you forgive him and add the simple chinese or tell me how to add simple chinese? (my E-mail:[email protected]) I will appreciate your work very much!(KillerKink你是好人,加入简体中文吧,别和那小人计较了。。。呜呜呜。。。)

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi,I use your rom and like it very much,thank you very much !the one who cheated your works has been delected,It is really a pity for us who can not use simple chinese,can you forgive him and add the simple chinese or tell me how to add simple chinese? (my E-mail:[email protected]) I will appreciate your work very much!(KillerKink你是好人,加入简体中文吧,别和那小人计较了。。。呜呜呜。。。)

As already mentioned, I will do it in the future but not now. Anyway, its still a beta. Its amazing that the person still claim that he is misunderstood.

(这不是计较,而是不再让人(狗)有机可乘.)

chocob

Apr 4, 2012
As already mentioned, I will do it in the future but not now. Anyway, its still a beta. Its amazing that the person still claim that he is misunderstood.

(这不是计较,而是不再让人(狗)有机可乘.)

嘿嘿,你也懂中文啊,好吧,就将就着繁体中文用吧,还是谢谢你了。

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
In fact, i am a Chinese user too, if KK mod rom get support simple Chinese, it will be more convenient. But we respect your choice, i'm appreciate that you do the mod for us.

EDIT:

Thanks a lot, the screenshot function works well when install the beta6 in the 18th April.

Last edited: