Screenshots & app's you use

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Lots of new s7 owners and new apps out there........ So tell us what you like, use and cant be without.

Sent from my Ideos S7

efidol

Dec 30, 2010
Sorry but it's not a widget... just a shortcut.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

Tablet Mom

May 17, 2011
I am pretty sure all my faves can be found in the market. I am unrooted (and the thought of rooting Kinda overwhelms me right now), and running 2.2 norwegian style (rather proud of my boys and I for stumbling through those far-from-laymans-terms directions). these are my cant live withouts:

Functional:

GrooVe: Google voice actually works as a phone on my device now.

flexT9: a MUST have imput app. Free from the amazon "free app of the day" Amazing voice to text, swipe, and my fave, handwriting to text! $4.99

Dolphin Browser: Just love it and its customizability!

Regina 3D Launcher: slightly glitchy still, but I have to see everything at once, and I love this launcher for that. The add-ons are what seem to be glitchy, I think.

Amazon app store: Free paid app every day. Also, Keeps a nice log of all my apps from there that is not tied to my device.

QuickOffìce: Use it daily

Bible.is: scripture read to me with great dramatic effect? Seriously, YES!!

For Fun:

Unique Rabit and Apparatus: They are both just calm fun games for us, this week, at least. Hammering should be easier in Apparatus. If you're an Incredible Machine fan, you'll like it.

I always tell the joke, "How do you catch a unique rabbit?" "You 'neak up on him." Now we have a punny game to go with the joke.

We are loving my s7! Thanks for all the tips and help on here!

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

czstar

Jan 2, 2011
GrooVe: Google voice actually works as a phone on my device now.

How did you set up Google Voice? I can't get it to work on my S7. I have the same rom and set up. Thanks!

Tablet Mom

May 17, 2011
Hi, cvstar. Check to see that you are logged in (using your google voice login) by entering your user name and password in the appropriate fields in the settings menu >click menu when in the apps dial screen, select setting.
Also, from your actual google voice account on your computer>select settings>select phone settings>select "forward calls to google chat."
At first, mine didnt want to log in (it will turn green instead of red in your notification menu) if I was logged into google voice anywhere on a computer or device. I kept closing voice out, but now I am logged in to both, and green. I also couldn't stay logged in to GrooVe when the screen timed out, but today it has seemed to stay logged in twice after long periods with the screen off, so maybe my droid has a learning curve.
Hope this helps.

note:note that these are instructions for GrooVe, not Google Voice. I don't remember any specific instructions for Voice. Just sign in, I think. I thought you were asking about GrooVe (which has proven to be a bit tricky), but if not, my apologies in advance. I am tired and miss read the question.

Last edited:

sakalsk

Sep 23, 2011
Battery Circle - show how many percent left on your battery
Mozilla Firefox
Dropbox - perfect for files synchronization
Juice Defender - nothing is better for your saving tablet power battery
NewsRoom - Rss Reader
Quick Settings - Nice quick system settings configuration in one software
Quick System Info - You can see if your A2SD working and lot more other stuf
SetCPU - save your battery with configure profiles
Slovensko spravy - news from Slovakia
SmartKeyboard - best keyboard i seen on android platform
Skype - ;))))
Sygic Navigation - just perfect !
TeamViewer - remote control of your home PC
Total Commander - ;))))
TubeMate - download videos from youtube

Thats it! All working cool , perfect, simply no problems.