Secret code to get in Menu Test

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
Wow I have tested it on mine and I did have the option #8 for the screen update and it does seem a little more responsive. I also updated to the lastest firmware that others have tried.

blueman

Jan 9, 2011
Sorry bout that brachiopod, not sure why some have it and some don't. I am currently using the Singapore ROM if that makes any difference.

efidol

Dec 30, 2010
Mine stops @ #7... No screen update :-\ i see the sd card option but what is it going to do/purpose? Is it going to delete everything on my internal memory? Im willing to update but i would rather not lose all my info. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my sdk (S7) using Android Tablet Forum App

brachiopod

Nov 22, 2010
OK, I just installed the so called "singapore" ROM, and now I have the capacitive screen firmware update choice. I did loose all my apps though from doing the ROM, so a project to get them back.

arqueiro

Nov 1, 2010
OK, I just installed the so called "singapore" ROM, and now I have the capacitive screen firmware update choice. I did loose all my apps though from doing the ROM, so a project to get them back.

did you use the screen update option now ? do you think that it is more "resposive"?

thanks

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Just tried the screen upgrade last night. I actually feel the screen is wayyy to sensitive. I have readjust my navigating using the screen. But this is great!

brachiopod

Nov 22, 2010
did you use the screen update option now ? do you think that it is more "resposive"?

thanks

Yes, I did the screen update, I do think that it is more sensitive and better. Before I used my nail for a lot of things, now it responds better to a regular touch. I wish now that they would give us some control to adjust the sensitivity to our liking.

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
The screen update seems to stick after flashing back to the best buy firmware.

Sent from my Ideos S7

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
The screen update seems to stick after flashing back to the best buy firmware.

Sent from my Ideos S7
I wonder if is some how this is about a small firmware responsable only for the screen management hardware?.. Once updated to remain like this?....

INFERNO66

Jan 10, 2011
What is it?
project menu act - backgroundsetting - qualcomm background open setting - need password(what the pass?)

arqueiro

Nov 1, 2010
i just reinstall the new fimware on my device, and now i have a n.8 option but it is "8. Firmware Update" notthing about the screen :(

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
I have flashed a new firmware version (C60B011) and done all the updates from the menu without any loss of sdcard files.

Claian

Dec 27, 2010
just flashed the singapore rom.
No option for the screen update.
I've tried a few diff roms and no luck.
This rom gives option 8 as firmware update.
I'm assuming that it has something to do with my tablet being the australian version.

Sent from my S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Clain,

I'm using the telstra version, and I've got all of the options.

Interesting..

~Ivy