Secret code to get in Menu Test

ebarcus

Jan 13, 2011
there is an "APP" for this that you can acquire from BUGLESS BEAST roms (if you google) just called Testing Menu I installed it from my droid backups (when i first purchased my S7) and it will bring you to this screen
when we start building custom roms for this device we should include that apk

kamikazekid

Feb 21, 2011
Hi I tried this and click on the captive screen update and now my touch screen is not responding at all?!!! I recently got my s7-105 and have only had it for a week. Need some help and advice on how to fix this . . . any help would be appreciated. Thanks . . .

maxxout

Mar 18, 2011
Hi I tried this and click on the captive screen update and now my touch screen is not responding at all?!!! I recently got my s7-105 and have only had it for a week. Need some help and advice on how to fix this . . . any help would be appreciated. Thanks . . .

Hi, same thing happen to me.. any help anyone? Thanks.

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
Hi, same thing happen to me.. any help anyone? Thanks.

If I were you two I'd attempt to flash the rom. Maybe it's an issue with the OS software. Now if you don't have a captive screen DO NOT INSTALL the update for it. Software will not turn a resistive screen into captive. You may have actually damaged the firmware that is built into the touchscreen hardware though I hope this is not the case.

maxxout

Mar 18, 2011
Tried that, still the same. Its definitely a capacitive screen. S7-105 and no stylus.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

oishiboy

Mar 8, 2011
i also got the same issue... mine is s7-105 capacitive screen... only the left half part of the screen is responding to touch and that you can only do upward and downward gestures which makes the screen go left and right... i already tried flashing to 2 different roms but to no success... i'll try to download another rom and see if that works... mine is from globe telecoms - philippines

eliotpoon

Mar 29, 2011
i also got the same issue... mine is s7-105 capacitive screen... only the left half part of the screen is responding to touch and that you can only do upward and downward gestures which makes the screen go left and right... i already tried flashing to 2 different roms but to no success... i'll try to download another rom and see if that works... mine is from globe telecoms - philippines

I also have the same problem and tried to flash the rom again but failed. Anyone can help? Thanks in advanced.

bobrien4975

Apr 19, 2011
On the 2.2 beta there is a new update option called battery curve idk what it does it won't load

Sent from my S7 using Android Tablet Forum

antoniovnz19

Feb 13, 2012
Hi, anyone knows how to modify the values ​​of Network setting? I accidentally change the SIM card lock state value query ... and blocked calls me and I can not send messages: (help please

I have restored, formatted, flashed other rom and nothing stays the same value ... and test the sim in another mobile phone and it works great ... so it's the team ... I have a Huawei UM840