Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

NEM3SIS

Dec 17, 2011
What I don't understand is why some people are being refunded & others not? Is it a geographical thing? I contacted my Mastercard; and they say there is nothing they can (or will) do about reversing or even challenging this charge. They did offer me a chunk of Air Miles as compensation; and I guess that's better than nothing. They suggested I file a complaint with the
BBB which I have done. I am beginning to lose hope of ever seeing this resolved:-(

Visa told me basically the same thing, so I went back to harassing groupon.

Worked for me.

P.s. not only have they processed my refund, but it was on my statement 3 days later.

/successkid.jpg

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
Hello, I have a Super pocket i7 with these features.MODLE NUMBER
p745 8188SI-FI
ADNROID VERSION
KERNEL VERSION
2.6.35.7-INFOTM
suixing@fael #13
BUILD NUMBER
GRI40

It says my sd card is full and i have a san disk 4gb filled with songs and videos and apk games, but it wont recongnized this SD. I have used this same sd on mY laptop and its not giving me problems when I connect it to my laptop . The other proclem I'm having is that when i use the camera it states that sd full and when its not in the sd port. Is there a sd inside that i cant see and how do i fix these problems.
thank you

Sandiamos

Jan 11, 2012
I got a refund as well. It looks as if contacting the BBB is the way to go!

Visa told me basically the same thing, so I went back to harassing groupon.

Worked for me.

P.s. not only have they processed my refund, but it was on my statement 3 days later.

/successkid.jpg

skiddo

Dec 17, 2011
to mount sdcard in M701SA_0722_V2.1, install connectbot, go to local, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/sdcard1 > then remove card and reinsert card
to mount usb, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk2
> then remove usb and reinsert
to mount micro usb, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk1

using z4root to ro0ting, and install busybox. but systemapp remover says that busybox found in /system/bin but not enable. is there any way to enable it?

skiddo

Dec 17, 2011
ok. nicely done. but this ramdisk only solve sdcard mount. usb flash disk still under research :).(to mount usbdisk > go to terminal, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk2)

1. burn M701SA_0722_V2.1
2. reboot
3. download this ramdisk
4. extract
5. go to expert burn > choose only ramdisk > select the ramdisk
6. burn
7. reboot.

Last edited:

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
will (connectbot) work On mY Super pocket i7 with these features.MODLE NUMBER
p745 8188SI-FI
ADNROID VERSION
KERNEL VERSION
2.6.35.7-INFOTM
suixing@fael #13
BUILD NUMBER
GRI40

to mount sdcard in M701SA_0722_V2.1, install connectbot, go to local, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/sdcard1 > then remove card and reinsert card
to mount usb, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk2
to mount micro usb, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk1

using z4root to ro0ting, and install busybox. but systemapp remover says that busybox found in /system/bin but not enable. is there any way to enable it?

skiddo

Dec 17, 2011
found another ramdisk. but this ramdisk only solve sdcard mount. usb flash disk still under research :).(to mount usbdisk > go to terminal, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk2)

1. burn M701SA_0722_V2.1
2. reboot
3. download this ramdisk by SmaRkieS
4. extract
5. go to expert burn > choose only ramdisk > select the ramdisk
6. burn
7. reboot.

that all for now. still looking for usb flash disk solution :)

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
Ill try that and see what it dose to mine, Thanks so much for the post ON SUPERPOCKET I7 Everyone. Lots of help I had .

eyberg70

Feb 9, 2012
The Tablet I have (P752) is the same one from the Groupon as well as the one in the 2nd video posted... it is the most frustrating device of life.
I was tempted to make a new post, but it seem frustration is gathering here. Hopefully I can help you guys out with what I have learned... in the hopes that someone can help me out with a new rom to replace the garbage system it came with.
(p.s. this groupon tablet makes my ARC look like a joke to mod).

Other pictures:
View attachment 4935View attachment 4936View attachment 4937View attachment 4938View attachment 4939

I have just as he hawe, and some problems.
See video:

Item specifics

Item Type:Tablet PCTablet
Data Capacity:4GBScreen
Size:7"Products
Name:OEM, OTA 102 series
Processor Manufacture:Infotmic
Touch Screen Type:Resistance Screen
Color:Silver
Processor Main Frequency:1GHz
Memory Capacity:512MB
Feature:Wifi,3G,Webcams,HDMI,G Sensor
Operating System:Android 2.2 / 2.3.3
Display resolution:800x480
Weight:330 g
Model Number:OTA102-a07r-512MB/4GB-Slim Silver
Processor Model:pV210OS:Android 2.2
Size and Color:Super slim, 0.9 cm thickness, Silver
ports:1x USB2.0, 1 x mini USB, 1x HDMI
Cache:128 KBRAM:512 MB
NAND Flash:4GBProcessor
Main Frequency:1 GHzProcessor
Type:p200Netowrking:WiFi, 3G USB modem, ethernet through USB adapter
Flash:support flash 10.1

Regards Elvar Eyberg

Last edited by a moderator:

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
[
Model # P745 8188WI-FI
Android Version 2.3.3
Kernel Version 2.6.35.7 infoTM suixing@fael #13
Buid #
GRI40

packaged in superpocket i7 I have the one on video that I need help with and the other ONe will not mount SDisks.(cards)
is there anyone that can guide me or give me "dummies" instrucition on how to fix them. and when i tried to use wecam it says memory disk full as well.

thanks you

ISPYCOOKIE2

Last edited by a moderator:

NoonaBry

Feb 10, 2012
Thank you a lot. I contacted Groupon with a simple paragraph explaining that I got a faulty Superpad from Zoomafx and they refunded me in Groupon Credit. God is good!

silentarts

Mar 2, 2012
Is there a Hard Reset for the TR-706 Tablet aka Superpad i7 and if so, how is it done? I have 3 buttons in total on my Superpad. One for power and one for something else on the same button...right and left and a button on the front of the tablet...

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
Help when i mount the M701SA_0722_V2.1 with IUW it gives me on the tab upadte package is demaged ! help me please