Tips and Tricks I have found useful for my Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennobi

Dec 11, 2010
help - i dont know how to get anything out out my andriod - i bought it for my 7 year old daughter at xmas - all i need is some games and apps for her but cant seem to get anything - she gets her facebook but no moshi monsters - someone says you have to pay a contract or pay as you go like a mobile - is it true or is there another way of managing to get things on for her -(i am not very good at this sort of thing so needs to be explained in kiddy language)

please help thanks

Hi you need to have a android table running android 2.2 froyo to play flash games.

justinepeter

Feb 28, 2011
Here are some handy useful tips-
1. Edit your Android Search button settings
2. Stick a load of search widgets on a screen
3. Pull up for numeric Android keypad
4. Power button ends calls
5. Enable Flash in your Android browser6. …then turn Flash off again
7. Enter a numeric pin8. Update your apps
9. Shuffle apps to SD card
10. Install SDMove
11. Don’t install your most-used apps to SD card
12. Tether, don’t hotspot
13. Film something that happens at night
14. Activate swearing recognition
15. Uninstall your Task Killers
16. Use Exchange ActiveSync
17. Enable Android auto app updates

marusian

Dec 31, 2010
Gurgle, thanks for your Tips and Tricks.
Are you today still leaving your Archos 70 plugged in all night?
(Many places say avoid that as the heat could damage the A70H's 250gb hard drive.)

a1bengal

Feb 26, 2011
My Zenithink Epad 2.1 is new to me and I have just failed to find anywhere to sort out the main issue I am having Hope you all might send me some info ..My Keyboard is way off the letters can be choosen only at the very bottom of the pad and as a result the bottomm row can not be accessed .. I would think that the re should be some way to calibrate this ? I am using a stylus and I have struggled along today Thank you in advance for any aid here Cheers Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.