What case you have and how much you spend for ?

xjarl

Feb 16, 2011
Ah.. Forum of TF700 seems few of people.
I'd like to know whats the case you guy using and how much you spend to get it?
Until now,there is only a few store has perfect case.

Let me know..

CanadaDroid

Jan 12, 2012
I bought the keyboard dock as well so I don't plan on buying a case for it. But I do wonder how long the shiny finish will stay shiny.

mgullick

Aug 22, 2012
I'm also looking into cases. So far, I'm undecided. I've looked at a number of them on Amazon but none, so far, has impressed me enough to get me to make the purchase.

I'd like something slim but with a tiny bit of padding as well. Leather - NOT pleathor. Black but NO white stitching. Doesn't scratch the device. Gives a couple of viewing angles when used as a stand.

SecondShells

May 4, 2012
$free stylus copy.jpg

SecondShells offers a variety off different ASUS TF700 Cases. In many different colors and styles. Visit www.secondshells.com today and see all of the different options that we have to offer. SecondShells is currently offering FREE First Class Shipping.

mgullick

Aug 22, 2012
Ordered the caseen case. I wanted a slim case that was GENUINE leather. It seems that most of the cases available aren't actual leather. I ordered directly from caseen because the ones on Amazon are the older model with the white stitching. The ones on the caseen site are the newer model where the stitching matches the color of the case. They have quite a few colors but, being me, I ordered the black case. :)

gary312

Aug 26, 2012
I purchased this one. Beautiful workmanship and comes with a stylus. $25 at Amazon:
[h=1]i-Blason Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T TF700 10.1 Tablet 100% Genuine Leather Folio Carry Case + Stylus / Cover With Adjustable Stand (3 Year Warranty) - Black [/h]

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011
Ordered the caseen case. I wanted a slim case that was GENUINE leather. It seems that most of the cases available aren't actual leather. I ordered directly from caseen because the ones on Amazon are the older model with the white stitching. The ones on the caseen site are the newer model where the stitching matches the color of the case. They have quite a few colors but, being me, I ordered the black case. :)

Thanks for the positive remarks!

Phuljum

Oct 4, 2012