What Kind Of Android Phone Do You Own?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Androidfonefan,i t looks like you do have a hobby,.collecting phones. ...expensive? Well, better than collecting cars! Have fun with it!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Lol.. Yup them days are over.
Gave the phones to family and a friends . All liked them very much. All phones were pay as you go phones which so far are working very well for them and they are saving big bucks on their monthly cellphone bills.
The two used for voip work well but rarely get used because almost all our calls come on our cells.
For my job, winter is the slowest time and paychecks get uncomfortably small so I am having to discontinue service on the Samsung Exhibit 2 which means bebopping back and forth with my google voice numbers on the one remaining phone.
New it had to happen some day.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Holy crap lol. I need more android devices is my problem lol. Altho i do enjoy running honeycomb on my laptop

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Tablet Forum

jigga

Feb 6, 2012
i have 2 android phones .
one is my work phone & it's HTC Desire (2.3)
another 1 is HTC sensation XE & i test ICS on it

May 3, 2012
Samsung replenish running froyo, I can't update it to gingerbread for the life of me. Tried to do the update manually but get an error. My wife's which is un-rooted updated seemlessly with the OTA update that sprint pushed out but mine keeps giving me problems.

stanglifemike

Jul 9, 2012
Evo 3D and Evo 4G LTE, only 1 line for me, just replaced the 3D with the 4G LTE. Girlfriend also on my plan an also has the Evo 4G LTE...

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
DroidRazr (android 4.0.4, rooted)
Lg Ally (development device)
Lg Optimus (Android 2.3)
Lg Enlighten (development device)
Kindle Fire (android 4.1 CM10)
M100 tablet (donut)
Android 4.0 X86 (dual booted in laptop)