[WIP] Volcano - Honeycomb 3.0 for Coby Kyros x024

testlab

Aug 7, 2012
Hello,

Does this work with the 7inch WM8650? Im asking because I donot have a home button. All I have is the volume and power. My model is the Simcard phone tablet. Is there any other way to uprade from 2.2?

Thanks in advance!

By the way great work with this forum :)

Valarie426

Aug 8, 2012
been busy with work and the other "hobby"... i've been watching this "honeycomb" thing at slateroid for a while now.

Nikmerazzi

Aug 14, 2012
Well... im having problems guys... can u help me?
When i turn on my tablet 8024, the screen appears logo volcano for 2 sec and restart. So it appears again and never go out. It goes freeze.. i tryed power off and install the firmware again, but the same thing happens. =(
heeeeelp me, please =(

Scirocco

Feb 1, 2012
Installed on MID7024 and unable to install apps; Able to start Google Play and select an app to install but crashes after that... any thoughts? Updates install as long as I do not try to check the details of an app...

Tried several of the preinstalled apps. CNN works but youtube crashes... Seems like apps that crash do so as they go to pull data from the internet...?

Interface is wonderfully responsive. Can't wait to see the next release!

Last edited:

cglenn4jc

Jun 3, 2011
Installed on MID7024 and unable to install apps; Able to start Google Play and select an app to install but crashes after that... any thoughts? Updates install as long as I do not try to check the details of an app...

Tried several of the preinstalled apps. CNN works but youtube crashes... Seems like apps that crash do so as they go to pull data from the internet...?

Interface is wonderfully responsive. Can't wait to see the next release!

I am having the same problem qith my MID7024. Most of the programs "force close" after minimal use. Other than that it is great. It would be perfect if I could use the WatchESPN app and Netflix app. I also try to use the gReader or google reader app with no luck - "force close".

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
So... Ill walk back in this room. used to be on here regularly till I got my galaxy tab and my Kyros has collected dust. Anyways, digging it back out to let my son use it. running Volcano B13. still works, but the market wont connect. what market are you guys running on this thing that works these days?

masoneen

Mar 7, 2014
*DISCLAIMER* I AM A NOOB AT THIS!!!!
Hey ladies and gents, I flashed volcano honeycomb on my kyros1024 but touch wont work! please help me out?!

hellcube

Jan 13, 2014
Flashed my kyros 7024. Great FW works realy fast. 20 sec. boot. wifi on sleep stops permanently. Camera and buttons doesn't work. Biggest problem is with apps that uses obb files that force close on start :( if not than isue that rom would be perfect). Maybe some one have any fix for force close isue?