Wowpad flytouch feels slugguish please help me fix

Jan 6, 2011
Hi I just got my WOWpad Flytouch 10.2" 3G WIFI GPS

It feels very sluggish I need help turning my WOWdud into a WOWchampion...

Need help with following fixes PLEASE...

Battery seems to take a while to charge and does not stay charged for very long... :mad:

IS THERE ANY WAY TO EXTEND THE BATTERY LIFE AND CHARGING POWER???:confused:

Accelormontior seems very unresponsive expecally noticable with racing games, I can't even race correctly...:mad:

IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THE ACCELORMONITOR SINSETIVE ENOUGH TO PLAY GAMES/ RACING GAMES WITH???:confused:

The webcam quality is praticly useless manfactor said it was a 2mp seems more like 0.3mp to me... :mad:

IS THERE ANYWAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE WEBCAM SO THAT IT CAN TAKE HIGH QUALITY PICTURES AND VIDEO IMAGES... LIKE THE IPHONE HAS A APP THAT TURNS A LOW QUALITY WEBCAM INTO A 12MP WEBCAM???:confused:

Can't seem to figure out how to get apps on the Home screen like in the picture the store I bought it from showed...it always ends up in the app menu...:mad:

IS THERE ANYWAY TO CHANGE THIS SO IT HAS MORE OF THAT IPAD MENU FEEL???:confused:

The GPS signal seems to be very weak I can't even get a signal in my appartment...:mad:

IS THERE ANYWAY TO STRENGTHEN THE GPS SIGNAL SO THAT IS RESPONSIVE THE WAY A REGULAR GPS SHOULD BE???:confused:

The Wifi signal seems to go in and out of being so weak I can't connect to being normal and being able to connect to the internet, I know that its the android tablet because my ipod touch connects just fine...

IS THERE ANYWAY TO STRENGTHEN THE WIFI SIGNAL SO THAT IT IS ALWAY AT EXCELLENT RANGE???:confused:

I seem to be having trouble getting a bluetooth connection my bluetooth headphones aren't even being pickedup by this android tablet...:mad:

IS THERE ANYWAY TO STRENGTHEN THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL SO THAT I CAN EASILY CONNECT TO BLUETOOTH???:confused:

The android tablets seems a little slow esspecially when the power gets low...:mad:

IS THERE ANYWAY TO SPEED THIS ANDROID TABLET UP AND KEEP IT FAST EVEN WHEN THE POWER GETS LOW???
:confused:

ANY REAL HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Try toe Flytouch II forum and see if there are tips for you. For the most part, changing the default Launcher to one that doesn't clone the iPad will speed the thing up tremendously.

uzman

May 29, 2012
u want much things from this device :) its very bad quality.i have the same.i wish i couldnt buy it.but :( anyway my wowpad wants register number i havent got also it. :) and i wanna use my 3g vınn usb driver for it but its not also working :) so thats the worses device i think.can you read your microsoft word documents or somethng like that? i am also having probblem about it.. :) can you help me also if you sold any of this my problem?