7015, 7015a 7015b 2.3.3 upgrade, you can use this to return to stock 2.3.3

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
for some reason i cant get my computer to recognize my tablet when it is in fastboot or fwdn mode. It only recognizes it when it is in clockwork

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
woohoooooo yea man it worked you are a life saver and a god i bow to your awesomness and kindness in posting this to help us few with the 7015b who were stuck, you rock man

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
the first step of the guide is to install the drivers that were in that file. open the program then go to where the drivers are and install them, that should do the trick. i did the same thing the first time so i know lol

BitByter

Apr 13, 2012
actually i just got it to start and recognize the tablet......i feel pretty dumb.....i had it in fastboot mode....not fwdn....been a long day.

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
now i just need how to figure out how to get google play on this thing and ill be happy, kinda interested in custom os also, making it run faster and smoother would be nice, i would even know where to begin with that though

BitByter

Apr 13, 2012
Any luck on finding a method for getting CWM installed? I've tried a couple and can't get past getting the drivers for fastboot installed.

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
i finally got it installed by putting the zip on my sdcard, renaming it update and hitting install update from the recovery menu. It turned out to be a waste though i finally got goggle play on there and it still isnt the same as the google play you would see on a phone. For example most of the top games, like words with friends, or scramble with friends and like arnt on the google play for the tablet and im not sure why