Finally Got My 7127

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
For DVD to mp4: there are multiple programs to allow you to do that. Handbrake is one.

Sent from my DROIDX running MIUI

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
This is something I would install on my PC? I have Nero 7, would that work? I havent really messed with converting to mp4 before so any info is helpful:) Thanks!

Last edited:

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
Watch this video and download the files in the description onto your 7127:
How install android market on coby Kyros 7022 - YouTube But don't get your hopes up once you download it, all I get from the market is "Your device is not compatible with this application" Really disappointing, I will most likely be returning my tablet.

You have to root the 7127 to get full market access.

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
Why has no one else mentioned having to root their 7127? I dont really want to do this as it will void warrenty(and I'm not even sure how!)

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
Yeah not having a warrenty kinda sucks but rooting opens up alot more ablity. Its pretty simple to root the 7127. Check out the thread by THEKWA called "ultimate 7127 review" or something like that

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
yay! I watched the video for installing market on 7127, worked great! If I really want to, I may later root it, but most of the apps I want are on here, no prob with compatability so far. But, I did save the video in case I need to root it later. I really do like this little tablet, think I'm gonna get myself one and leave hers alon:) BTW, there are some really cool apps out there for anything you want, you just kinda have to search for them. Freewarelovers is a good site. Wouldnt mind appslib, but market and amazon have me covered i think. Hope everyone enjoys their new 7127!!!!

This is the youtube video that helped me, also the rooting video is here.

Last edited by a moderator:

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
I just tried the newest version of netflix, it was very pixilated and buffered for almost 5 min. What version did you use to get a good pic? I really like this little tablet and watching movies was one of the main reasons I choose this for my daughter(she adores angry birds tho!)

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
Im using 1.6.0 it seems to be working pretty good ive only watched part of a futrama episode though

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
Yep, looks like i'll have to root it, my daughter wants games like smurf village and fantasy town, can only find on marketplace online. Shoot. Anyone find a way to install appslib yet?

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
That would explain it, thanks.

Yeah, you have to download lcd density(root only) and change the resalution from 200 to 160. That opens up the full market once you download what you want change the resalution back. It looks funky with it on 160 or I would have just left it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
So I see I have two internal storage. What is NAND and why isnt anything being stored there? Howw is it accessed?
There is 3g worth of storage there, but i have no idea how to get to it. Also, how to turn off Cellstandby?
Its eating batterytime the most! Still loving this tablet!:rolleyes: