Good App Gone Bad

scubaboyc

Aug 3, 2011
I did not expect such a fast and polite response from the support team. I was really only sharing.

The question was not phrased right. The support guy did not say to not use the Market. I wanted to know if I could still download new apps & updates or will the evil Market app pop back into the queue?
I sort of figure that if I downloaded the 3.1.5 Market, it would "over write" the 1.0.28 and if I uninstalled the 3.1.5, it would return to the 1.0.28 that was preinstalled on the tablet. I just wanted to double check and find out if it would wipe out the 1.0.16 that's hanging out in limbo.

I can still download apps & updates with it hanging out there, but with alot of effort (aka multiple attempts).

Sadly, if one could uninstall apps from the Market via the browser, this would be a mute issue.

My general plan was to first see if the Android support method worked (least amount of effort) and then try installing the 3.1.5 if it didn't.
I was mainly just looking for discourse. I figured it was a good pausing point while I tried your suggestions.

I figure I could make things worse by completely frelling everything up and having to do a facotry reset and somehow mucking that up to. Remember - not a tech person. I am barred from downloading anything on the home computer.