Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advido

May 18, 2012
....I have had problems with this company on TWO occasions ...still waiting for Paypal/Credit Card Company ( disputes ) to sort it (no hopes)...

DON'T TOUCH THIS COMPANY -- they will do their utmost to get out of any refunds or help to put things right ....
I think the products in many cases are Chinese copies of Chinese copies...
Really low grade - lucky to get a couple of months useage before the thing fails or breaks down....

dodgee

Nov 28, 2011
;) I purchased a Ployer Momo11 Angry Birds 10" ICS 4.03 tablet on 11 June and it arrived today at 13:27 here is the proof.
Waybill: 1626490445 Signed for by: PEARSON

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Delivered - Signed for by : PEARSON

With delivery courier

Arrived at Delivery Facility in GATWICK - UK

Departed Facility in LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Arrived at Sort Facility LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Clearance processing complete at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Arrived at Sort Facility INCHEON OUTSKIRT OF SEOUL - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF (SOUTH K.)

Shipment on hold

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Processed at HONG KONG -HONG KONG

Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Processed at HONG KONG -HONG KONG

Shipment picked up

Hide Details

zeb_erdee

Jun 15, 2012
....I have had problems with this company on TWO occasions ...still waiting for Paypal/Credit Card Company ( disputes ) to sort it (no hopes)...

DON'T TOUCH THIS COMPANY -- they will do their utmost to get out of any refunds or help to put things right ....
I think the products in many cases are Chinese copies of Chinese copies...
Really low grade - lucky to get a couple of months useage before the thing fails or breaks down....

I agree, I bought my zenithink tablet on March 4th. The camera button has stopped working and something inside the unit has moved and is obscuring a bit of the screen. Emailed Ebelking about 20 times and eventually got the response:

Sorry,The screen damage is not cover by Manufacturer Warranty.Thank you very much.
Best Regards,
Alex

Emailed back explaining that it was not a damaged screen but poor manufacturing and that the camera button also did not work anymore but got no further responses.

This is now being dealt with by paypal and my credit card company.

DO NOT DEAL WITH EBELKING they will not deal with you or give you your money back if you have any problems.

morpheus2010

Jun 29, 2012
Must confess that after ordering CUBE U30GT tablet from ebellking I was a bit worried after several days and not getting a tracking number. e-mailed [email protected] - received an apology from Cathy no less :) due to high demand I would get a tracking number when it was dispatched. A week later still nothing and I was worried after seeing some comments here. HOWEVER

DHL parcel delivered today - opened the box, smiled at the instruction booklet ( All in chinese ) plugged it in, found the on switch, figured how to unlock, went to settings, setup WiFi connection and it was playtime for me.

First impressions, Solid construction, Good nippy graphics, Responsive touch screen, Video playback quite smooth, Internet browsing fine, bit of a learning curve as this is my first Tablet. Now ordered a case/stand to protect it and use.
Battery life seems good - 3hrs first use, mainly browsing and e-mailing and still 75%

Will post up a better and more comprehensive review once I had time to get to grips with it.

But I have to say overall I am happy with what I received and very good value.

advid

Jan 7, 2012
...both my tablets that i returned worked for a while and both failed after literally a few weeks...just hope yours is ok....if you ever have to return it under the warrantee..that's where this company will show their true colours to you...
You will have to post back to China at your own cost....

cham82

Jul 2, 2012
DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY FROM ebellking.com
I purchased a tablet for my daughter, it came and looked OK for the price (£125). It worked for 2 weeks. I contacted ebellking 3 times until they decided to reply. They wanted me to return the tablet in the post (to a London address which I found strange). I suggested that it may be a good idea to send us a replacement charger as the tablet looked as though it was not holding or receiving any charge. After 2 weeks, NOTHING! So I re-emailed them and eventually we received a new charger BUT this didn't work either.
I then tried to contact bellying again, several emails and threats to report them to PayPal/Credit Card etc...and still NOTHING. They are ****E at customer service and the products are poor DO NOT BUY FROM EBELLKING YOU WILL REGRET IT.

I am an Apple user and have never purchased an Andriod but my daughter really wanted one, what a mistake and an fairly expensive lesson. I have just had an IT chap look at the Tablet and he has confirmed its NO GOOD, he tested the charger, that was fine but the Tablet is COPUT after only 2 weeks use

themeone

Jul 2, 2012
I ordered the Ebellking tablet just before Christmas 2011.

Ebellking claim the item was sent and delivered, and produced documentation showing the signature of someone with a different name from me who was supposed to have received the goods, but in fact the goods never arrived. Despite a number of requests from me, they refused to refund or replace - just kept saying it had been sent and signed for, so there was nothing more they could do.

I raised a dispute on PayPal, but they did nothing, as they said Ebellking could show the item had been delivered and signed for. The fact that it was not my signature seemed to count for nothing.

I then approached Smile Bank to make a chargeback, which they did, and I was refunded the cost of the tablet. However, Smile then cancelled the chargeback, when Ebellking sent them the document showing someone had signed for the goods.

I have now obtained a County Court Judgement against Ebellking (they did not defend the claim) but have little hope of getting the money as I've realised the County Court doesn't enforce judgements unless you pay them more money to seize goods etc. Given this is not a UK company I suspect there would be nothing to seize, and there seems doubt which address they are operating from in the UK.

So please do not order from this company. I have no idea what happened to the tablet I ordered, but I can say that had I ordered it from a reputable company such as Amazon, I'm sure I would have been given a refund or replacement.

So, I've lost £69.99 plus £25 court fees, with apparently no redress.

Last edited:

BallyBee

Jul 6, 2012
Recently bought Eken T01 from Ebellking; the reviews looked okay for what was required and the price. Ebellking also looked trustworthy enough and had the comfort of a UK base. But the tablets all ship from China, and when this one arrived it crashed and rebooted every few minutes so was completely unusable. Wanted to send it back and did not want a replacement at that time as it was for an elderly relative who needs it setting up and lives a long way away so not practical to sort it out when a replacement arrived. Ebellking offered a refund under the 7 day change of mind policy. However, with this you have to pay the postage and you have to send it back to China recorded delivery, so there went £18. If you want a replacement their terms say that they will refund the postage but that just wasn't an option at this time so we were very annoyed at having to pay. Then no-one accepted the delivery and the parcel just sat in the sorting office for a week until we checked up on it. We decided to contact them through the Paypal dispute resolution to instruct them to collect the parcel or arrange for redelivery and sort out the refund. Things moved a bit faster then and the cost of the tablet has been refunded but no goodwill offer on the postage. I definitely think they are an untrustworthy company, the UK office is a misleading comfort, and the return costs are prohibitive so I'd steer clear. If you do use them, check that you are happy with the terms and conditions re refunds/replacements etc and buy through Paypal or a credit card so you have someone to mediate for you if they refuse to respond as they seem to be doing to so many people!​

jrt4

Feb 4, 2012
Right so I have just read through 23 pages & have now found out that Ebellking is crap!!!!
I want to buy either an Onda Vi40 tablet or an Ainol novo 7 aurora where can I buy one from the UK????????
I was going to get one from the guy on ebay Edigitech buy he only has Ampe units.
Katie.

jake42

Jul 7, 2012
Arrived reasonably quickly, instruction manual, next to useless, used common sense to get it working, does what i want it to do, BUT the battery is totally inadequate for the machine , flat within 2 hours , faster if watching films, contacted Ebellking, all emails ignored .

having to continually charge it , warranty next to useless , pay a bit more and buy locally as once bought, vendor doesnt want to know.

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
Right so I have just read through 23 pages & have now found out that Ebellking is crap!!!!
I want to buy either an Onda Vi40 tablet or an Ainol novo 7 aurora where can I buy one from the UK????????
I was going to get one from the guy on ebay Edigitech buy he only has Ampe units.
Katie.

There is a couple of sellers on Ebay that seem to get the units in now and again and then dry up until the next batch. If you keep watching they seem to pop up with the ONDA Vi40 every couple of weeks.
I tried Ebellking for an Onda Vi40 Elite and when it arrived ir just didn't work, 6 weeks later I am still trying to get my refund due. If you have money to burn then put it on the fire, at least it will have served some purpose, Ebellking seems to just leave people with headaches.
One thing, how can anyone research Ebellking and find the reviews to be ok, where have people been looking, on their website, because I find it very very difficult to anything good about them.

But keep an eye on Ebay, they go at 180quid, and they seem to have a good feedback score.

HSL

Jul 23, 2012
Hi there, i ordered a tab from Ebellking and just to allay any fears it did arrive, all be it after about 2 weeks from order.(never realised it was coming from Hong Kong!) If any of u guys who have one of these tabs can tell me how to change the settings so that I can get skype, kindle and other apps from the android market it would be really helpful as it seems to be sync'd to china telecom. All said and done its no a bad wee tab for the money, just frustrating at times!! I bought mine for my 10 yr olds xmas as i couldnt afford the I pod touch he wanted. Ive loaded some tunes via the sd card and all seems well!! If i can sort the china telecom thing i would be pretty pleased with my purchase!!

:eek:you can down these apps from the android market which need to sign in a google account.
I have bought a tablet pc from Ebellking weekes ago.I am very impressed with the shipping time.
But they didnt tell me the tracking number ,so that i have to dispatched it by myself .:(
Any way, it s a good tablet pc .:p

Status
Not open for further replies.