Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eallwealdend

Apr 15, 2012
Just thought I'd give an update. Had mine a few months now and put absolutely loads of stuff on it, with the help of a 32Gb MicroSD. It was starting to get a bit slow to respond so after looking on the web I saw I'd missed a few official system updates - mine came with version 1 and in case you didn't know there was no official notification of an update prior to version 1.2

The official updated ROM is now at 1.4 and can be found on the Onda website, but I opted for the CyanogenMod 9 version and the tablet is working much better. If you haven't already done so I would recommend you all check what version you are running and upgrade it.

menastar

Aug 24, 2012
Just thought I would share my experience after I bought an Android Tablet from this shower.

It worked for two months and then died. After sending them photgraphs of the locked screen along came some software with no instructions other than an illegible Chinese manual (no use despite their assurances I would be sent an English translation which never came). Then wasted a lot of time with a set of Skype SMS messages with a person called Cathy which got nowhere other than to prove that unless your PC has XP (nothing better allowed) their repair is impossible so after Cathy's further instructions I sent it back to their MailBox address in Egham Surrey and now they say that they cannot find it because it was delivered by hand.

What a Joke and to anyone thinking of using this company my advice is to "lie down until you feel better" and then buy from a company that has a reputation it wants to keep.

jeally

Sep 2, 2012
I agree that it is definitely not a high spec tablet but to be honest I wasn't expecting that for £70 from China. The only problem I seem to have is that the free cover that came with it smells of petrol/fuel. I don't mean a slight odour from manufacturing but almost as if it was soaked in it. Just opening the wrapping was giving me a headache so I had to throw it away... very strange.

I just bought a Cube U19GT from Ebellking .I am Impressed in the fast delivery.
This is my first experience of the Android OS, having only really used Windows or Apple based products to date.
I've had this machine a couple of days and am very impressed with its speed, responsiveness. It also runs a long time on a charge.
The CUbe U19GT is a great tablet.I will recommend my friend to buy from this company.:p

jeally

Sep 2, 2012
Recently bought Eken T01 from Ebellking; the reviews looked okay for what was required and the price. Ebellking also looked trustworthy enough and had the comfort of a UK base. But the tablets all ship from China, and when this one arrived it crashed and rebooted every few minutes so was completely unusable. Wanted to send it back and did not want a replacement at that time as it was for an elderly relative who needs it setting up and lives a long way away so not practical to sort it out when a replacement arrived. Ebellking offered a refund under the 7 day change of mind policy. However, with this you have to pay the postage and you have to send it back to China recorded delivery, so there went £18. If you want a replacement their terms say that they will refund the postage but that just wasn't an option at this time so we were very annoyed at having to pay. Then no-one accepted the delivery and the parcel just sat in the sorting office for a week until we checked up on it. We decided to contact them through the Paypal dispute resolution to instruct them to collect the parcel or arrange for redelivery and sort out the refund. Things moved a bit faster then and the cost of the tablet has been refunded but no goodwill offer on the postage. I definitely think they are an untrustworthy company, the UK office is a misleading comfort, and the return costs are prohibitive so I'd steer clear. If you do use them, check that you are happy with the terms and conditions re refunds/replacements etc and buy through Paypal or a credit card so you have someone to mediate for you if they refuse to respond as they seem to be doing to so many people!​

My Friend Mike bought a Newsmy K97 from Ebellking on Feb and it worked well untill month ago.Then Newsmy wont turn on at all.He have tried to solved it by heself under the sugesstion from Ebellking After service.But it s no avail.Then they suggested my frined to send it back to the factory to free repair.Then my friend sent it back to them to repair.Now the tablet came back from them again.And it work perfect now .I also bought a Cube U19GT from Ebellking by my friend's recommendation.Now the Cube U19GT was arrived and it work find .:eek:

jeally

Sep 2, 2012
DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY FROM ebellking.com
I purchased a tablet for my daughter, it came and looked OK for the price (£125). It worked for 2 weeks. I contacted ebellking 3 times until they decided to reply. They wanted me to return the tablet in the post (to a London address which I found strange). I suggested that it may be a good idea to send us a replacement charger as the tablet looked as though it was not holding or receiving any charge. After 2 weeks, NOTHING! So I re-emailed them and eventually we received a new charger BUT this didn't work either.
I then tried to contact bellying again, several emails and threats to report them to PayPal/Credit Card etc...and still NOTHING. They are ****E at customer service and the products are poor DO NOT BUY FROM EBELLKING YOU WILL REGRET IT.

I am an Apple user and have never purchased an Andriod but my daughter really wanted one, what a mistake and an fairly expensive lesson. I have just had an IT chap look at the Tablet and he has confirmed its NO GOOD, he tested the charger, that was fine but the Tablet is COPUT after only 2 weeks use

My Friend Mike bought a Newsmy K97 from Ebellking on Feb and it worked well untill month ago.Then Newsmy wont turn on at all.He have tried to solved it by heself under the sugesstion from Ebellking After service.But it s no avail.Then they suggested my frined to send it back to the factory to free repair.Then my friend sent it back to them to repair.Now the tablet came back from them again.And it work perfect now .I also bought a Cube U19GT from Ebellking by my friend's recommendation.Now the Cube U19GT was arrived and it work find .:eek:

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
Just bought a onda vi 40 dual core from ebellking on 29th Aug .
Frriday Aug 31th departed facillity in kh
Saturday Sep 1st arrived at delivery facillity in Lambeth UK
Monday Sep 3rd signed the parcel.now use the tablet to post this .the speed is faster and the touch screen is sensitive
the battery can be last more than 3 hour on line video.i have no problems carring out of the most intensive tasks such as watchingvideo`s on my tube.
browsing fackbook or playing game such as angry birds and fruit ninja.i bought this table under my friends recommencation.
i like my new tablet.i will buy another one fof my friend:eek:

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
I'm not sure when I get home next week I will post a more detailed review.

hey guy : i just bought my onda from ebellking.does it can update to the newest one and where can i down load it update?
i love my onda dual core very much !but now i have a problem.can i uninstall the app which i dont like?
Thanks

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
so what do you think guys, should i trust them or not?
i'm thinking about buying a 8" tablet. And i found on their website a Onda vi30 ultimate that seems to have good specs for a 8" tablet.
Shall i proceed?
Hey i just received my onda dual core frm them.it works great:.it runs fast and the capacitive touch screen touched well, the exquisite elegant
with the built i speaker and mic .i can take it to anywhere i wish ,very convenient thanks ebellking!!!!!!!!!!!!

alice2377

Sep 9, 2012
I bought some tablets from Ebellking,good quality and good service from them,I was pleased to work with them,good business! I will order more again.Thank you!

alice2377

Sep 9, 2012
Now I'm taking my new tablet online,very fast speed with dual-CPU,fast shipment. I will let my friends to know this tablet from Ebellking, and will buy more from your company.

Sep 10, 2012
I bought the new momo11 speed from them.they were excellent.and because I had raised concerns about waiting for something to arrive from china.they sent the tablet from their UK office.I can't recommend them enough. Its like everything when you order from the internet keep in touch with them. And be polite.

Weejock

Sep 10, 2012
I am currently trying to resolve an issue with Ebellking and thought I'd look up a few reviews to see if other people have had similar problems. There are two main things I've noticed (especially when looking through this forum, which is the first google search result for 'ebellking review'):

• Plenty of other people have had problems similar to mine. This includes issues such as poor build quality, freezing or crashing of their device and expensive postage which you are expected to pay yourself if you want a return, replacement or refund.
  • There are a suspicious number of overly-positive 'reviews' that are written by new forum members who claim to be from areas of the UK. These are mainly written in terrible English and are ridiculously complimentary of the company and its products. I've read a couple that look like they could even contain phrases taken from advertising websites and I'm pretty sure that, at least some of these, are written by people who work at or are paid by Ebellking.

I shall continue to post here with updates about my case. I am currently waiting to hear back from the company since I requested a full refund for a poor-quality device. One positive thing I will say is that they are fast to reply to emails.

Iain

Weejock

Sep 10, 2012
Well, after what I said about ebellking being quick to reply to emails, they've suddenly gone dark on me. Time to call trading standards ad write a real letter on real paper I think.

*sigh*

In the meantime, I would strongly advise anybody thinking about purchasing from ebellking to look somewhere else. Though their prices seem like good value, their products are very poor-quality and their customer service is terrible.

More information will follow, depending on what happens next.

Iain

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
Well, after what I said about ebellking being quick to reply to emails, they've suddenly gone dark on me. Time to call trading standards ad write a real letter on real paper I think.

*sigh*

In the meantime, I would strongly advise anybody thinking about purchasing from ebellking to look somewhere else. Though their prices seem like good value, their products are very poor-quality and their customer service is terrible.

More information will follow, depending on what happens next.

Iain

Hey Guy ,what kind of tabket did you bought from them ?I bought this net book from Ebellking company, I am not able to use any of my apps, I can download, but can't use them, I am going to email PayPal & let them no that I want a refund, I find this tablet to have many good aspects, but it is no good to me if I can't use it in this country, I have repeatedly asked for help, and have been, made to believe that I can use this tablet normally
In the Uk, I would appreciate it if u can give me your return address so I can
Get a refund.
I would be appreciate, it if you could help me, I have spent hours trying to work this tablet normally, and I am very unhappy.
Then it get the solution from there company.They segest that reset my Onda Back to Factory Data .Then it change to Chinese lagnguage .Then the link can change the language.
Change Language
And they also provide a website to down load the apps .
Google Maps 6.1.1 ( + World Navigation activated) - APKTOP
Now my tablet was working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.