Infotmic - Update Version deb-r2.1.1561

throwapot

Jan 23, 2011
again what are all u people here

the update should take 10 mins ( pluged in wire internet) if not u dont have a flytouch 2 gads back up back up with titanium root pro and dropbox holy crap

cruxader

Oct 15, 2010
I doubt it.....
My rooted 1170 happily updated to 1561.

have you checked the system info to see what version firmware you are running now?

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
SuperPAD is now running 1561 now. Have noticed that Market no longer shows "Comments" about apps browsed.

s0n7zu

Jan 20, 2011
I upgraded from 1170 to 1568, had to boot into the recovery console by holding down the Home and Volume + then power up, Tutorial by Richardo is the process I followed. qpr1991 tutorial looks good when your in trouble especially straight from the factory.

nunosilv

Mar 1, 2011
Hello, I'm very new to this pad stuff and in my first 2 days with mine just messed up.
I tryed to reflash to factory default pushing home/and power, than got to the flash menu, but erased the update.zip file by mistake and now cant find a way to "wake up" the pad to life.
Can you show mw how to fix it? Were can I find the file i deleted and were do I put it in the sdcard to try to flash it right?

Mabe you can help me

Thanks a lot

cruxader

Oct 15, 2010
SuperPAD is now running 1561 now. Have noticed that Market no longer shows "Comments" about apps browsed.

1561 is the latest OTA firmware updates as far as I know.
The others are either factory installed or manually applied.

You should be fine...

JHouse

Mar 17, 2011
just got mine (Superpad Build number: wwe 10-eng 2.1 update 1 ERE27 eng.infotm-sqa.20101224.184001 test-keys - whatever all that means) and it updated to v.1.8 #2752 and says that is the most recent when I retry. Is it new? The color of the setting icon became reddish from gray.

Don't have a micro SD in it yet. Going to get one now. Will that improve its performance in any way? It freezes on about half the websites I go to. I"m on a home wireless router.

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Don't have a micro SD in it yet. Going to get one now. Will that improve its performance in any way? It freezes on about half the websites I go to. I"m on a home wireless router.

When I put a micro SD card in, it let me actually use the camera, music, and other assorted apps but for speed I don't have a clue. It SHOULDN'T increase the speed because it has a set amount of ram (256MB) and an SD card will not change that

wehatetelstra

Dec 1, 2011
I have been recieved a Rochy 10A
Model number: deb
Firmware version: 2.1-update 1
Kernal version2.6.32.9 hzhao@emma #1
Build number: deb-r2.1.1170
This equipment has been certified by wowPad

I though it was good when I first turned it on yesterday hooked it up to my wifi, and found an update

When I process through the following appears
$2011-12-2-8-47-29.jpg
it is in chinese (I assume), so simply agree.
It took about 1 hour to download, then it shut down, and sat on the infoTMIC screen for 3 hours, I then forcibly shut it down.
I have downloaded the updates mentioned throughout this forum, put them onto my microSD card, but the only bootable combination the device recognizes is
Back+Home+Power which says to press the required keys if you want to performa factory reset, but no compilations will get it to boot from the microSD card.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.