Kyros 7042 Froze while playing AB then lost all data

Fire674

Sep 20, 2012
Tablet froze while playing angry birds then after turning it back on i got some error inscription screen (tablet also just had rebooted randomly before this when playing)
When it restarted none of the apps or things i had saved were there and it was all back to factory reset; the 4g card says it only has 1.3g available which is weird.. can't remember if it was this way before it happened?.. anything i can do? the only thing that bothers me is the space in the SD card, is it possible that my old data still there hogging space? and i guess no more angry birds on this...

Thank you.

dollachoppa

Sep 29, 2012
I wonder how Angry birds can freeze a tablet. There might be some issue with your tablet. Kindly get it checked at service center. Sometimes angrybirdsjournal has useful tips for fix the game on different devices.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Just a guess, your sdcard got corrupt, your tablet was working at full speed then crashed, causing the tablet to auto reset, but not formatting your sdcard, so your sdcard still has data on it, you need to format the sdcard.