market working on 7024 without rooting!!

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
I just wanted to let everyone know I got the market working on my 7024 without rooting the tablet. Also I have google talk, maps, gmail, kindle, and flash 10.1 working! Yay! I'm a complete novice so I'm very happy I achieved this!

AMpos

Aug 26, 2011
How do you got it?

I have somekind of App "z4root" to root it and install market.

My current Market version is 3.1.5, and althoug I can see Google Maps and Google Earth, it says "my device is not compatible".

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
To be completly honest with you , I got the market by going to youtube and I searched install market for coby kyros 7024. The very first video that pops up provided me with a working link to the market and he provided step by step instructions and showed on the video exactly how to do it and in what order. I followed his directions to a Tee although he is putting the market on a different coby than the 7024, it worked like a charm. I am not tech savy and this video really helped me through this process! Make sure you install in the exact order he says and follow his instructions carefully! You must reboot before you even try to open the market application. I took some notes and it worked perfectly! I can even buy pay apps its linked perfectly thank God. For me watching the video really helped because he went step by step. Before I was very frusterated and I was missing a simple step. When trying to read how to install The market. He did a super job with his video and his teaching! If your still having trouble perhaps the video can help you also? The specific order set was , initial setup,GS framework, g mail, and last vending app. Power off once those are installed in that order. Don't open them. After this I was able to sign in with my google id to the market and start downloading my apps. I got my download link from the video. I hope this helps you some. Like I said I'm not very tech inclined but I got it going! I hope this helps you get up and running too.

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
I also got netflix up and working by going to getandroidstuff.com and looking up install netflix to coby 7024. They provide three links, the middle link worked for me. It was the one that said device detection disabled or something of the sort , it worked the first time. The other two links did not work. The middle of the three worked like a charm. Now I canwatch movies