MID7024 "Official" and Custom ROMs

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
@steev
Now that everything is right here, I realized something. The center button is not working. I can not see the latest applications and not return with him.

Would enable it?

Hmm... Try pushing the reset button with a small pin.

Last edited:

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
Hmm... Try pushing the reset button with a small pin.

I tried it. Still does not work. When I connect my tablet to the computer, the screen appears to connect. If I push the center button on this screen, back normal. But after that, does not work at all!

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
Anyone has the same problem as mine?

The center button will not work with the "EVO v2". Can anyone help me?

Everything is perfect, best Rom I've ever seen for MID7024. Help please!

Jory76

Apr 18, 2011
Yes, it is gingerbread.

No freezes so far (YMMV)

I have not tested HDMI or bluetooth.

I have been having random freezes with the evolution mod v1. Do you think its because of the over clocking? It happens most often when watching netflix.

Otherwise I LOVE this rom!

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011

Friends, I discovered what the problem was. For those with the update crashes, bugs same happened to me. Read this:

I just took the card's internal coby and put my 8GB card. So if you do not want to change, only format with Partition Wizard. But remember to delete all partitions on the card.

Then do the update again.

That's it!

rain

May 5, 2011

Friends, I discovered what the problem was. For those with the update crashes, bugs same happened to me. Read this:

I just took the card's internal coby and put my 8GB card. So if you do not want to change, only format with Partition Wizard. But remember to delete all partitions on the card.

That's it!

and so i was "not" having any grief or agony because i took my coby apart to take out the stock 4GB card and put in a fast ( class10 ) 8GB part.... wow...
the edges look ugly and scared where i pry'ed it open with a couple mini straight slot screw drivers... but i guess it was well worth it !

Last edited:

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
I have been having random freezes with the evolution mod v1. Do you think its because of the over clocking? It happens most often when watching netflix.

Otherwise I LOVE this rom!

Could be.

I am no longer overclocking my tablet.

Replace utscript and u-boot.bin with the ones from the official firmware to disable overclocking.

Attachments

• $mid7024_ofw_files.zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 182

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011

That's it!

Did that also fix your Home button?

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
and so i was "not" having any grief or agony because i took my coby apart to take out the stock 4GB card and put in a fast ( class10 ) 8GB part.... wow...
the edges look ugly and scared where i pry'ed it open with a couple mini straight slot screw drivers... but i guess it was well worth it !

Yes :D. It is worthwhile!

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Thanks, now if mine starts acting weird like that I'll know to replace the internal sd

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
Thanks, now if mine starts acting weird like that I'll know to replace the internal sd
Yes, I think it happens because these new updates change the structure of the card. As an example, put 1Gb for applications. Doing so often must leave the card bad. But with that, I think that we should not worry us most.

Jory76

Apr 18, 2011
Could be.

I am no longer overclocking my tablet.

Replace utscript and u-boot.bin with the ones from the official firmware to disable overclocking.

Can I use ADB to push them to the tablet or do I have reflash the whole thing?