NowSupplier

whojoey

Dec 23, 2010
Thank you so much R@tty, feverhost and all of the individuals who posted on this forum! It gives me hope that I will be able to get my money back! Due to the overwhelming amount of people who never got their products from Nowsupplier "yet." I have escalated to Paypal claims. I had told Nowsupplier that I would wait till the 10th of January, but it seems unnecessary to wait that long because of all the unhappy customers in this forum. I will let you all know if I do receive my funds back! I am again very grateful for the input from you all!

Dec 16, 2010
Update....

Check the tracking number again... and found that it has updated...

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, January 04, 2011, 2:24 pm, SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, December 02, 2010, 10:58 am, SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, December 01, 2010, 5:03 am, PORTEE

Now tell me this... how could something that supposedly left Shenzhen on Dec 2nd be prepared to leave again on Jan 4th?

This is bogus! Nowsupplier just give me my money back!! Quit screwing with me.

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
yes truebeliever my tracker has updated since i escalated my complaint in paypal, i still do not believe it has been posted, i have checked on the official post site with the tracking number and it does not exist, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, depending on how you paid try to get a refund, if you gave them your credit card details CHANGE them ASAP.

Peter

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
truebeliever71: Good luck with your situation. I truly hope you get the best out come as possible. I'll hold off on commenting until next Tuesday.

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
I have purchased a 10.2" tablet from Nowsupplier and they shipped exactly on time. This was at Xmas and they managed to reply to my emails. My tablet is stuck in customs (not the fault of Nowsupplier) so when it arrives it will post my opinion on it. But regarding the service given by Nowsupplier, I am happy (so far). :)

R@TTY

Jan 5, 2011
Hi Peeps Me again,

Just looked at the tracking number i was given and it has moved!!! not far but it has moved. This got me thinking are we all watching the same tracking number!!! Not that its any good to me now and i have nothing to lose the tracking number i was given is RR997175191CN

Now if you do decide to check out my tracking number pls bear in mind that my original order date was 16/11/10 it didn't even get posted for 10 days giving NS and myself then 35 days for a paypal claim.

Do what you will with this info, but NS hasnt been on here and posted for a week or so now mmmmmmmmm has someone been found out. it will all end in tears and go the same way as this robbing git soon This domain name has been seized by ICE - Homeland Security Investigations got my money back here too, trying to sell genuine ipod nano's and reciving very cheep fakes grrrr.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Bernard of NS has been in contact with me as of yesterday. I will further explain the situation to him, and request that he addresses this issue immediately on this forum. As further consumers complain about the same vendor, they need to address the issue or face a ban.

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am in a different part of the world. I ordered a 10" tablet from NowSupplier and it left China (according to the EMS site) on the 23/12/2010. It then went into the Italian customs office and has remained there since the 30/12/2010. I have manged to keep an eye on it from the Italian post office website and it hasn't moved. Is this a good sign or not? If it was a scam it would just be sent back to China.

Italian customs can be a pain in the a$$ as they are very slow and taxes have to be paid, does anyone know if customs hold on to the package for a long time would this affect my change to get a refund via PayPal (the method of payment)?

kplasters

Oct 23, 2010
I ordered a tablet from them 11/12 and paid extra for expedited shipping. As of 1/7/11 I still haven't received it, but fortunately I paid thru PayPal - they issued me a refund last week. From a Google search on "nowsupplier shipping complaints", I'd say good luck getting anything from them.

kplasters

Oct 23, 2010
I ordered a 7" tablet from nowsupplier on 11/12 and paid extra for expedited shipping. On 11/18 I got the "your item has been delivered" email that most of you have mentioned. Tracking info showed that it supposedly left Shenzhen on 11/18. Today is 1/7/11 and I still have nothing. Fortunately I paid thru PayPal - I received my refund last week. Do a Google search for "nowsupplier shipping complaints" - definitely a SCAM outfit.

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
I ordered a 7" tablet from nowsupplier on 11/12 and paid extra for expedited shipping. On 11/18 I got the "your item has been delivered" email that most of you have mentioned. Tracking info showed that it supposedly left Shenzhen on 11/18. Today is 1/7/11 and I still have nothing. Fortunately I paid thru PayPal - I received my refund last week. Do a Google search for "nowsupplier shipping complaints" - definitely a SCAM outfit.

Did you have a tracking number? I bought something from them and I managed to track it to Italy. I will try and contact the customs next week to find out if everything is ok.

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
There are ppl who actually received their orders from nowsupplier (see this thread for eg, and I've read references in other threads of ppl that bought and received their tablets from NS), so chances are that you got lucky and your item was delivered after all. That is, if your tracking number is not bogus. If you read through the thread i linked, you'll se that although the poster indeed received his tablets after all, the tracking number he got from NS was fake.

The EMS tracking number I received is EE573507976CN , as you guys can see, it hasnt moved from "Ganghzou sorting center" since the 23rd of december. Mind you that although the item was posted on the 21st according to this tracking, the order itself was placed on the 5th...

Last edited:

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
There are ppl who actually received their orders from nowsupplier (see this thread for eg, and I've read references in other threads of ppl that bought and received their tablets from NS), so chances are that you got lucky and your item was delivered after all. That is, if your tracking number is not bogus. If you read through the thread i linked, you'll se that although the poster indeed received his tablets after all, the tracking number he got from an was fake.

The EMS tracking number I received is EE573507976CN , as you guys can see, it hasnt moved from "Ganghzou sorting center" since the 23rd of december. Mind you that although the item was posted on the 21st according to this tracking, the order itself was placed on the 5th...

Thanks for this info, it looks like they may be just having shipping problems.....

May package left China and is stuck in Italian customs, I just hope that it isn't an empty box!!!