NowSupplier

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
I realize that shipping to Argentina from China may take longer than shipping to the states (I assume that's where you live) so I will wait a couple more weeks before bringing this issue with Paypal.
That particular tablet appealed to me because of Frodo and its ability to play Flash enabled websites (I hope it works) and of course, the price. I must disclose that I paid $185 including shipping. Not a bad deal at all, provided I receive the god forsaken device...

I considered getting that one. Looks like a nice unit.

I would be concerned. Not sure though if Paypal would see it as you giving them a fair amount of time to ship it to you. I would wait until next week before filing the claim. I would make sure that you have attempted to contact them and give them a chance to respond. If its theiir usual canned response like the rest of us have gotten then proceed with the claim.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
You folks may have saved me a lot of frustration. I was looking at some stuff on the NS website and was serisouly considering purchasing something from them. I am in a position where I won't be at this address in a couple of months (give or take a month.) I would have been extremely upset if they had just held on to my purchase and I had to argue with them to get my money returned. Thanks for posting your issue with this company, you may have saved me from a problem with which I don't want to deal.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
As you clearly see, the attached pic in my original post shows the info in English. I switched to Chinese and found out that the field for "location" which is blank in the English version, translates to "Beijing International" in the Chinese version. From that I deduce that the item has not left China. Very disappointing considering that the order was placed Dec 7.

Now, I'm not sure that the blame could be put on NowSupplier since they seem to have actually shipped it but with the Chinese postal service who has held the product who knows where for several weeks. Or maybe the tab has left China and no update was made at the tracking site. In any case, we're left in the dark and that's a turnoff. I hope somebody from the company clarifies the situation before further steps have to be made.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Well, at least it looks like they shipped it. I would be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially where the Chinese Postal Service is concerned. But you are correct that someone at the company should step up and actually find out what is going on with the package. Maybe they should be going to the post office and demanding to know why the package hasn't moved. I know I would if my companies' reputation was on the line.

whojoey

Dec 23, 2010
Hey! If it is possible, please let me know if you all are successfully able to get your claim money back! I wrote in my message to them that I will give them till the 10th of January and plan to escalate the situation. I'm just hoping there's a light at the end of this tunnel considering I stupidly bought from a useless company.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
On December 30th, 2010 I wrote NowSupplier this privmsg. Hopefully i'll get a response that I will accept by this Tuesday. I have a feeling I will get a response, I just hope it's what I want. I do want these 2 tablets (I already bought them), and hopefully they will ship them to me UPS right away. I do not want to have to call up my credit card company and file a chargeback... it's a pain.

At this time I will accept the following options:

#1 You ship out two other tablets again with UPS

#2 Issue a refund... and we go our ways.

I prefer option #1... as a supplier the shipping company is your concern. Your priority here should be my business, and possible future business. I cannot wait for the shipping company to contact you back, and then you ship me the tablets. I would like the tablets now, and I feel that I have been more patient than a lot of other people.

I await your response....

Dec 16, 2010
Fever...

I would have given them a deadline to get back to you by. Otherwise, I could see them prolonging it so long as to get you beyond the 45 day limit of Paypal.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
NowSupplier is going to re-send me the package via UPS 2nd day air. The original package is almost back to the airport, so I should be getting my tablet by the weeks end.

I am not worried about a paypal problem, as I paid via my GE credit card through paypal... which I can easily file a chargeback if I choose to. Although I believe NowSupplier is going to re-send me the package, and it should be here within a few days.

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
Hi Guys, i am also waiting for a tablet to arrive from nowsupplier, i ordered mine on the 23rd of November, the disturbing thing is i have received plenty of emails giving all the same excuses as you have received, as well as the promise to refund my delivery charges, i have received no refund as yet, i have asked paypal to help but it seems they are extremely slow at refunds too, did someone mention instant chargebacks, this is my first purchase using paypal and from china, i think it will be my last,

Petloc

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Hi Guys, i am also waiting for a tablet to arrive from nowsupplier, i ordered mine on the 23rd of November, the disturbing thing is i have received plenty of emails giving all the same excuses as you have received, as well as the promise to refund my delivery charges, i have received no refund as yet, i have asked paypal to help but it seems they are extremely slow at refunds too, did someone mention instant chargebacks, this is my first purchase using paypal and from china, i think it will be my last,

Petloc

I would be able to file a chargeback as I used my GE credit card. I did not fund the money with my regular paypal account. The only suggestion I can give you is to contact NowSupplier on this forum, for a quicker response. Besides that, I can't really comment on anything besides my personal situation.

R@TTY

Jan 5, 2011
Hi Peeps

I too got taken in by Nowsupplier. no disrespect to this site admin/mods and owners as it can happen anywhere ( i should have of been more vigilant) but as now supplier was posting on here and there was also a few adverts from them over the pages, i thought they would be a good place to go!!! ( how Wrong can you be).

It was back in November that i ordered a tablet and a few other items from them, after a few emails backwardsand forwards i read between the lines and soon realised i was being fleeced, so put the first stages in with paypal, in response all NS did was resend my tracking number into the paypal claim, that was turned into a claim with in the hour of that happening, I got my money back from paypal back yesterday and according to the tracking number 2 months down the line its still in the "office of transfer".

Anyone who has currently got an order in with NS i suggest you get the claim rolling now as you can always cancel in should your goods turn up (yeah right!!!!)

And to Nowsupplier pls pls cut the BS with the holiday shipping crap. i went and ordered another 3 or 4 items from China asked the suppliers to use EMS , China post and Hong kong post, and all the items arrived in less thank 10 days one was even here in 5, and thats to the UK. there appears to be a lot of disgruntled customers of your on this forum let alone others that don't use this forum.

RANT OVER* My apologies to admin/ Mods site owners i will now lurk back from wence i came, only keeping a moderate eye on this post as i have come out with out a tablet but with money in pocket, Thank you and good night.

R@TTY has left the building

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
Hopefully this means we're all gonna get our money back and forget this nowsupplier thing once and for all.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
Has anybody received a product from Newsupplier.com? Ever?
I'm out $185 for this product Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Chip, support Flash Player 10,512M RAM - US$ 168.00 and NS claims that the product has been shipped, that in fact has left China via Beijing International.
I'm just curious if this company has actually shipped any product listed on their website to any overseas destination.