NowSupplier

whojoey

Dec 23, 2010
truebeliever71,

I hope you get your money back! Let me know if you are successful. This is so ridiculous.

Last edited:

bud_7777

Dec 20, 2010
since the day they shipped it out its gonna be 4 or 5 days.
Thats just because i didnt care about 10 bucks more or less.

And because i did some research o the shop.
Few Bucks + a few minutes = satisfaction.

Yes, undoubtedly we have all learnt very hard lessons through this process and have become, consequently, more aware consumers.

Bonmon62

Dec 28, 2010
I saw that one too on their site, thought about ordering it as well, I will wait to see how you make out and see if it will be good for me. They also has a samsung for $215 taht looked good. I think I want flash too, for videos, movies. Plus 2.2 is the best right now, so that should be good.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
ok here is my review of pandawil, because the tbalet is here,
the case was out of stock so they send it a little bit later,
but they told me right away if i want to wait or choose another case.

Now,
they send it on Friday,
and it came on Tuesday, today.

So with Christmas and a weekend, they managed to send it in 4 days,
just because of 10 bucks extra?

Dude thats the bang for the buck for shipping.

Dec 16, 2010
ok here is my review of pandawil, because the tbalet is here,
the case was out of stock so they send it a little bit later,
but they told me right away if i want to wait or choose another case.

Now,
they send it on Friday,
and it came on Tuesday, today.

So with Christmas and a weekend, they managed to send it in 4 days,
just because of 10 bucks extra?

Dude thats the bang for the buck for shipping.

Nice! If I decide to get another Chinese tablet I'll go with them... but right now I'm leaning towards a Viewsonic G Tablet. But we'll see. Nowsupplier hasn't responded to the the paypal dispute as of yet. Going to give them until tomorrow morning and then will escalate the claim. Still no progress on the USPS site.

Dec 16, 2010
Here's the latest response from nowsupplier...

I'm so sorry *about this inconvenience. I think the CS might miss something, and I try to make it clear.

Your item already shipped and in the mail. Well, as you know, your item is delivered by Registered Mail rather than express channels because other shipping channels was hit so heavily by mass packages at that moment, so we chosen the Registered Mail. Unfortunately, the situation was beyond our expectation, because the other sellers almost all chosen R.M. in order to avoid mass shipping jam via other *channels. Well, it in turn makes Registered Mail became so heavy busy and almost out of control. This situation is really unusual and we haven't *met before. I apologize for this inconvenience because we didn't manage the *whole situation smoothly because we didn't meet so mass orders *in *last season. Honestly, we got a really surprise when we met *so many orders in this season, and I guess one reason probably is that Android *tablet shows in *this season and there is no tablet in the last season. So, I hope you understand this special and a little crazy Android season. I'm really sorry.

As regards Registered Mail, the tracking infor. wouldn't update real-time like some express channels(DHL, UPS...) due to the package was sent by post channel as a registered mail.Actually, the tracking infor. would go to like that since your package was picked up by China post office, and then in China customs, on the way to U.S.,finally in U.S. customs. The tracking infor. would update until your item be picked up by USPS system. Anyway, I apologize for this inconvenience. So, please understand the a little still tracking infor. As the climax of Xmas order is fading away, the shipping is going to become normal. Your item would be there, dont' worry. As your item *already in the mail, so we can't ask *delivery company to return *it back. If it would *be, we do will resend your *item via other channels. It's a pity it doesn't work. Well, you can take a look an example of one of our customers.*My ordering experience with ***************...

We will refund your*extra shipping fee, and we will *try our best to ask the delivery company to work out this situation asap. Please understand. Thanks a lot.*

Best regards!

Bernard

rjoudrey

Dec 25, 2010
Lesson: If the price is too good to be true it is a scam.

A quality company has a good quality control process and customer service and these things cost money. All this kind of reminds me of the credit card advertising where the Russian guy living in Siberia is providing a similar cs experience only on the phone. Also a quality company is designing the tablets to high specs and providing software required for a good user experience, again these things cost money!

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
NowSupplier contacted me a few hours ago, about trying to work with the shipping company in regards to my shipment. It's been a month as of today... i'm not sure how much more I can be patient.

DCLocal

Nov 25, 2010
NowSupplier contacted me a few hours ago, about trying to work with the shipping company in regards to my shipment. It's been a month as of today... i'm not sure how much more I can be patient.

Too much bad press with NowSupplier and it looks like they've had their chance. I'd say do like bud and proceed with a claim.

Dec 16, 2010
Feverhost,

I got that response a few days ago but no followup from them. Bud and I have both filed a claim with Paypal and have escalated it. NS sent them the tracking number. I responded with this thread showing that others are having the same problems but those who order from a different vendor are getting their items within days.

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
9 days have passed since the alleged shipping, and EMS show the package hasn't left China yet. I've escalated my dispute to a claim too.

Mind you, I ordered two other tablets this months from china - one from hotmid.com on the 13th, one from ********** on the 15th of december. By now both have arrived without any hassle.
This order at nowsupplier was placed on the 5th of december, and still nothing.

Last edited:

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
I ordered my 8 inch tablet Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Chip, support Flash Player 10,512M RAM - US$ 168.00 on Dec 7 and got a tracking number from NS

The info in that site (International Mail Tracking System) shows the item as departed from "office of exchange", whatever that means.

Should I be worried like you guys are?

Attachments

• $nstrack.jpg
    $nstrack.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 529
Dec 16, 2010
I considered getting that one. Looks like a nice unit.

I would be concerned. Not sure though if Paypal would see it as you giving them a fair amount of time to ship it to you. I would wait until next week before filing the claim. I would make sure that you have attempted to contact them and give them a chance to respond. If its theiir usual canned response like the rest of us have gotten then proceed with the claim.

I ordered my 8 inch tablet Android 2.2 OS Tablet 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Chip, support Flash Player 10,512M RAM - US$ 168.00 on Dec 7 and got a tracking number from NS

The info in that site (International Mail Tracking System) shows the item as departed from "office of exchange", whatever that means.

Should I be worried like you guys are?