NowSupplier

raysaur

Nov 30, 2010
NOV.18TH I ORDERED A ANDROID 2.2 FROM NOWSUPPLIER FOR 218 DOLLARS .IT CAME IN SIX DAYS TO ST.LOUIS,MO.I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD .TOOK IT OUT OF THE PLAIN BOX THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR SOMETHING ELSE.I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WERE VERY BRIEF.I CHARGED IT UP AND THE ONLY THING THAT APPEARED ON THE SCREEN WAS THE LITTLE GREEN ANDROID.THE BUTTONS ON THE UNIT DID NOT CONTROL ANYTHING.IT COULD NOT BE TURNED OFF EXCEPT FOR LETTING THE BATTERY RUNDOWN.I TRIED SENDING IT BACK BUT THEY DIDNT GIVE ME A RETURN ADDRESS.SO I CONTACTED PAYPAL AND THEN THEY GAVE ME A ADRESS AND I ASKED THEM FOR MY MONEY BACK.THEY REFUSED .THEN THEY EMAILED ME BACK AND FORTH LIKE THEY WAS INTERESTED IN DOING SOMETHING UNTILL IT WENT PAST THE 45 DAYS.THEN I HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM.AFTER THAT YOU CANT MAKE A CLAIM THROUGH PAYPAL. SO THAT IS THE WAY THERE STING WORKS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: BE CAREFUL

sinister1

Dec 6, 2010
I also ordered 3 tablets from them on Nov. 11, as Christmas presents. One arrived within 2-3 weeks. I was unhappy with the one I got from day one, the website stated it would ship running 2.0, but was clearly running 1.6. also said it had a 1.3 MP camera, and it seems more like 0.3 They did of course offer to refund, but i would have to ship it back to them, so much for Christmas. I decided to keep it, and root it, to get the android market on it, (because the one pre-installed was garbage), and keep it for the youngest of the kids, she wont know the difference, she just uses it to play a few games, and watch music videos on youtube.. (THEIR ADD IS STILL INCORRECT ON THERE WEBSITE look --> Cheapest and Most Stable VIA 7" Google Android 2.0 Tablet - US$ 89.00 ) they even lied to a customer on that page, when he said the same, Quote "Reply by Nowsupplier: the android version is 2.0 on the tablet, what can help you?" that is a lie. They sent this to me in an e-mail, Quote" the item you ordered "Cheapest and Most Stable VIA 7" Touch Screen Google Android 2.0 Tablet", its CPU doesn't support 2.0, and do running 1.6" so UPDATE YOUR WEB SITE, and quit lying to customers!!!!!!

Now to continue the story on the other 2, that never arrived.
After waiting another week, I contacted them about the other 2, NOWSUPPLIER wanted me to wait, then wait, then wait some more, then they offered this excuse..
Dear buyer,
sorry for the delay delivery.
the parcels are held up somewhere by the post.
we have contacted with the post.
if it can't arrive somtoothly.
we are trying best to resend the parcels to the customers.
and you know it is not easy to resend the parcels.
we need your understanding.
but please give us some time.we will do the best we can.
please believe with us.

My question, why didn't they ship them all together, in one box? at one time?

I already told them I didn't want them and would be returning them, if they ever arrived, due to them not being what they claimed on their website. Now their talking about RESENDING,,, NO,,, REFUND MY MONEY!!! They often went days without responding to my emails. I got tired of there B.S. excuses, and horrible customer service, I filed a claim with Paypal, and got my money refunded.
In the meantime, I reordered 2 others (running 2.2) from **********, 2 weeks before Christmas, and got them just in time. Much better people to deal with, i had a problem with accessing my account, and they were great about helping me, and responded to e-mail quickly. Nowsupplier, won't respond to their, live chat either, so don't bother.
NOWSUPPLIER will never get another penny from me and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about my experience, and warn them to avoid them at all cost.
To this day, if I run the tracking # they gave me, it says "At trasit office of exchange" Location,, SHENZHEN!!!

sinister1

Dec 6, 2010
My "adventures" with them..

I also ordered 3 tablets from them on Nov. 11, as Christmas presents. One arrived within 2-3 weeks. I was unhappy with the one I got from day one, the website stated it would ship running 2.0, but was clearly running 1.6. also said it had a 1.3 MP camera, and it seems more like 0.3 They did of course offer to refund, but i would have to ship it back to them, so much for Christmas. I decided to keep it, and root it, to get the android market on it, (because the one pre-installed was garbage), and keep it for the youngest of the kids, she wont know the difference, she just uses it to play a few games, and watch music videos on youtube.. (THEIR ADD IS STILL INCORRECT ON THERE WEBSITE look --> Cheapest and Most Stable VIA 7" Google Android 2.0 Tablet - US$ 89.00 ) they even lied to a customer on that page, when he said the same, Quote "Reply by Nowsupplier: the android version is 2.0 on the tablet, what can help you?" that is a lie. They sent this to me in an e-mail, Quote" the item you ordered "Cheapest and Most Stable VIA 7" Touch Screen Google Android 2.0 Tablet", its CPU doesn't support 2.0, and do running 1.6" so UPDATE YOUR WEB SITE, and quit lying to customers!!!!!!

Now to continue the story on the other 2, that never arrived.
After waiting another week, I contacted them about the other 2, NOWSUPPLIER wanted me to wait, then wait, then wait some more, then they offered this excuse..
Dear buyer,
sorry for the delay delivery.
the parcels are held up somewhere by the post.
we have contacted with the post.
if it can't arrive somtoothly.
we are trying best to resend the parcels to the customers.
and you know it is not easy to resend the parcels.
we need your understanding.
but please give us some time.we will do the best we can.
please believe with us.

My question, why didn't they ship them all together, in one box? at one time?

I already told them I didn't want them and would be returning them, if they ever arrived, due to them not being what they claimed on their website. Now their talking about RESENDING,,, NO,,, REFUND MY MONEY!!! They often went days without responding to my emails. I got tired of there B.S. excuses, and horrible customer service, I filed a claim with Paypal, and got my money refunded.
In the meantime, I reordered 2 others (running 2.2) from **********, 2 weeks before Christmas, and got them just in time. Much better people to deal with, i had a problem with accessing my account, and they were great about helping me, and responded to e-mail quickly. Nowsupplier, won't respond to their, live chat either, so don't bother.
NOWSUPPLIER will never get another penny from me and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about my experience, and warn them to avoid them at all cost.
To this day, if I run the tracking # they gave me, it says "At transit office of exchange" Location,, SHENZHEN!!!
I have ordered from other China suppliers before,,, never had an issue like this.

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011
I WOULD REALLY, REALLY LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD! I ORDERED FOR MY SON FOR XMASS PAID OVER $160 AND WAS STILL PATIENTLY WAITING UNTIL I GOOGLED AND YOUR THREAD CAME UP! I WAS A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO START A PAYPAL DISPUTE, SO THANK YOU ALL! I WENT AS FAST AS I COULD AN OPENED 2 CASES FOR 2 ITEMS I PAID FOR ON NOV.29TH AND THEY SO CALLED MAILED ON DEC. 6TH! SO YOU CAN SEE HOW CLOSE I WAS TO LOOSING MY MONEY! NOT TO MENTION MY SON DIDN'T GET A XMASS PRESENT, AND I HAVEN'T TOLD HIM YET!! BUT I WILL ORDER SOME WHERE ELSE....

ONCE AGAIN - THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU ALL!!

MY PACKAGE IS STILL SITTING IN "Foreign International Dispatch"...BUT AT LEAST NOW I HAVE AN OPEN CASE WITH PAYPAL...WHEW.....

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
sinister1: Shoot, I also ordered that tablet for my daughter.

An update on my package: It has finally (after 6 weeks) left customs, and departed from office of exchange. I was told it will take 7-9 business days to arrive in the U.S. Mind you, I purchased on 11/23/10.

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011

An update on my package: It has finally (after 6 weeks) left customs, and departed from office of exchange. I was told it will take 7-9 business days to arrive in the U.S. Mind you, I purchased on 11/23/10.

Hi Fever, if you don't mind can you post here when it finally arrives. I too am waiting for mine to leave customs.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
irishinvenice: I definitely will, and i'll definitely be posting a descriptive video review on the actual tablet, and my experience with the company in regards to customer service, and shipping.

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011

I ordered on the Nov. 29th, though it didn't ship until Dec.6th, so maybe there is still hope if yours has been released. I just checked mine again still sitting in "Foreign International Dispatch" I started a dispute yesterday on paypal with nowsupplier and this was their response:

"Due to the Christmas season, there is really busy of delivery from China to U.S. and other areas. Many delivery companies such as China Post and HongKong Post are also over storage,so the delivery would be a little delay because of the lack of sufficient lines. Please understand the unusual situation. We would work together with our delivery partners to work out this situation, and we always stand with our customers and try our best to offer sincere and prompt services to meet customers' needs and expectations."

I could understand a little delay but 6wks and nothing, no movement and no contact from nowsupplier saying there is a delay? If this is the only response I get from nowsupplier I am going to escalate this to claim by Tuesday, I will give a few more days to see if there is movement.

Feverhost: let us know when your receive it!

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011
I found a new way to check status: ( China Post Tracking System for International Register Mail and EMS Parcel) then I typed in my RR number without any spaces between the numbers or letters. I did it this way and I got something totally different from when I typed it with the spaces and when I checked the USPS track and confirm.

USPS says "
Satus: Detailed Results: No other information is available.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, December 07, 2010, 10:52 am, SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, December 06, 2010, 4:08 am, PORTEE

China Post Tracking System for International Register Mail and EMS Parcel says: that the item left the office of exchange on 1/6/2011
So there is movement, if you are still wondering go to the link I posted type in the tracking number with NO spaces between numbers and letters and you may find out where it is, or at least if it there is any movement!

Tracking#YearStatusDestinationLast LocationDateRR********CN2010arrival at transit office of exchangeUNITED STATES OF AMERICASHENZHEN2010-12-07RR********CN2011departure from transit office of exchange
SHENZHEN2011-01-06

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011
*****Make sure you file your dispute before the time is up, that way when the package arrives you can file a claim if the item is not working or is damaged!******