Off-Topic Discussion

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
hi gloria glad you liked it -you can also try Jorge's video via this link -

and for The Egg please do share the link with your friends :)

as for PCs - this one you pointed out (NF 310) is a netbook - which means good for email, reading and maybe DVD -as long you do one task at a time :)

Peheps you can s

I finally watched Anima Technica's video - The Egg- I had to be home withh my notebook because as you know I can' t see you tube on my nook.
@ Anima Technica - I looooooved your video, it ' s so perfect. You are very talented! I've been trying to warch the video you recommended on Vimeo, the one fro m Jorge Campos but I can' t download it. I didn't have problems with other vimeo's videos before., Could you send it to me if I give you my e- mail?Do you mind if I send the link for the Egg to fb so my friends in Italy can watch it.?
gloria

Last edited by a moderator:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Anima, as soon as I'm home not just so late that I can only crusn in front of my doir and sleep, I'll try your link on what's.left of my old notebook. I still didn' t root nor prepare my CM7card. I have ubuntu and not linux anymore on my old asus so I need a friend with computer or to hurry to buy a.new one.
Anyway guys, I ' ve been spending a.little time on a bookworms forum. Avi started it way back in India and since it is in English we can help to revive it a little bit. Hope you join. everybody here want to talk only about tablets, over there we can talk about books and.movies and music. This is the name of the site:. Readers Enclave
gloria

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
As promised here's a taste(heh heh) of some of my work.

DSC_0085.JPG

Soon to be grilled asparagus wrapped in Speck a cured/smoked Italian ham. Just for you Gloria.
DSC_0104.JPG

Fried Halumi Cheese.
DSC_0167.JPG

Soon to be steamed mussels with tomatoes and caramelized fennel.
DSC_0228.JPG

Grilled Prawns with whole grain mustard vinaigrette.
DSC_0215.JPG

Seared Scallops with Lobster Ravioli, hazelnuts, pancetta, sherry, and cream.
DSC_0219.JPG

Traditional Filet Mingon with grilled asparagus and bernaise.
DSC_0129.JPG

:cool:HOME-MADE MARSHMALLOWS! Yeah I know right. :cool:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You are teasing us Local,tell me where the restaurant is, I'm coming!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Beautiful, I wish I had taste-o-vision.

man my stomach is growling looking at those - where's is the restaurant at?

You are teasing us Local,tell me where the restaurant is, I'm coming!
Thanks guys sorry I haven't been around I have been crazy busy.

The restaurant is called Chesca's chescasmain It's is in Edgartown, on the Island of Martha's Vineyard, MA. It is a lovely seasonal restaurant and I thoroughly enjoy working there. Only open 4 days a week right now but that will change soon. Painting the island white one house at a time consumes much of the rest of my time until the 4 of July so I will try my best to keep up with the forum.

More pics to come.

Be Well Everyone.

LS.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Sorry I missed last weeks "Theater" but I am back with a rather interesting entry in light of recent events. I will leave it at that and also add that I have not watched this all the way through but I have read a substantial amount of critical analysis on.

So here we go on...

Wednesday Night Theater...

The Power Of Nightmares

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Great comedy!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I thought the censoring was funny since it is technically a clean word. Although I know far from everything about andoird tablets (actaully almost nothing) you shouldn't be so quick to discount the nerds. Exhibit A

Being Italian-American I know about all things Italian, family, food, passion, women, cars, motorcycles and best of all combinations thereof. Exhibit B

I finally watched this videos with my phone....what does Apple have to do with Ducati? Great bike....live it to the Italian!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I finally watched this videos with my phone....what does Apple have to do with Ducati? Great bike....live it to the Italian!

Their headquarters are right across the street from one another in the SF Bay Area. It is common to see Ducatis featured in Apple ads and demos. This video was originally created as a quicktime/iTunes video at about the same time the featured Ducati was being released.

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
hi gloria glad you liked it -you can also try Jorge's video via this link -

and for The Egg please do share the link with your friends :)

as for PCs - this one you pointed out (NF 310) is a netbook - which means good for email, reading and maybe DVD -as long you do one task at a time :)

Finally!!!! I was just able to watch the- Bone Orchard- with my nook updated to 1.2 ,at least something I can do with it. Great script,very original,great voice overs, very well acted, it' really a little jewel....thank you Anima for sharing!
Gloria