Off-Topic Discussion

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Nicely done Rico, and...

Welcome Back to the Cafe de Nook. We've made a number of improvements since your last visit.

What do you think?

Anima's render is just off the hook huh?

WE OPENED THE RESTAURANT TONIGHT!!!!!

Only 160 nights to go!!!!

First night with a sautee pan in my had in 5 months and it was like I never left. Kinda slow but lots of regulars came in to say hello...

All in all it was a rather spectacular day. Sad thing is after almost 5 months of doing very little starting tomorrow I am in full time+ mode. House painter by day and hash slinger by night. On the plus I am going to keep my Nikon close by in the kitchen this summer so you guys can see my food. This is a cafe after all, we gotta have food.

:rolleyes:I love my kitchen and we cook beautiful food:rolleyes:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed wed night theater. I have a lot more tricks up my sleeve but I was wondering if anyone can tell me if/how I can embed videos I have in Google docs or Dropbox. I tried a few times with Gdocs and it was a no-go but I can move them around if need be. I am open to any suggestions and thanks for all the great input.

This is a great thread.

The render is great and I still like the idea of Cafe de Nook. I'm just not quite sure admin will approve the creation of a sub-forum.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Speaking of off topic, I left my NC at work this weekend. Yes I know, horrible. I guess that was bound to happen at some point sicne I take her to work everyday and I've left my cell at work a few times in the past. :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
:cool:What are you trying to say JP, that if we want a little partecipation here we have to talk about sex? We can do that but I doubt we can keep this cafe open for long. I could post pics of my dancers naked the ones I make- up at night at this topless club but again, they aree not going to let us keep the cafe open for long. Anyway Thursday night I 'm at the club....I'll see what I can do, may be I'll take some nice pics apropriate for an android tablet forum?!!
Talking about womenn JP, what's you favourite app...we have:- Legs app- Feet app- Boody app-Breast app-Back app- Neck app- Hair app-Eyes app- Lips app- *****cat app.
And ley me know if I forgot anything!
Gg

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Ha ha, talk about going out in a blaze of glory! I am sure the cafe' would be shuttered and closed before the riot cops could even make it to the scene :D

I love that last app, *****cat app. Is that a function of a net nanny on the board or self editing? It is like "pregnant dog" for b**ch and "make the beast with two backs" for f#$k. There may be a way to turn it off in preferences if so but I always leave it on in forums because it cracks me up.

Can I get the magical "everything" app or if I want it all or do I need a fruited brand of device for that?

I am glad to see you were so stimulated by the video, it was kind of quite around here today. I was starting to think every question and problem for the nook had been solved

:cool:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I can't believe I got censored before...I thought *****cat was a "clean" word and accepted in English
I guess on forums they are extra careful. So it soundx like you could make a good lover, I didn 't know that men who know everything about android tablets could be good lovers.! Did uou ever heard all the amazing things they say about Italian women? We are all you heard and more.
Talking about the forum, I noticed that too, nobody needs help, they know everything, when they post their screenshots you can see that they all have Cm7 installed,they probably know more than the mods but I guess they stick around waiting for the next big thing or just amused by our sillynes?
Gg

chris30673

Feb 4, 2011
Not looking to start a flame war on what the better console is, but do we have any gamers in here? I've been playing a lot of Homefront since it has came out.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I can't believe I got censored before...I thought *****cat was a "clean" word and accepted in English
I guess on forums they are extra careful. So it soundx like you could make a good lover, I didn 't know that men who know everything about android tablets could be good lovers.! Did uou ever heard all the amazing things they say about Italian women? We are all you heard and more.
Talking about the forum, I noticed that too, nobody needs help, they know everything, when they post their screenshots you can see that they all have Cm7 installed,they probably know more than the mods but I guess they stick around waiting for the next big thing or just amused by our sillynes?
Gg

I thought the censoring was funny since it is technically a clean word. Although I know far from everything about andoird tablets (actaully almost nothing) you shouldn't be so quick to discount the nerds. Exhibit A

Being Italian-American I know about all things Italian, family, food, passion, women, cars, motorcycles and best of all combinations thereof. Exhibit B

Last edited by a moderator:

Taurus

Jan 18, 2011
Hey JP, me too! Sicilian-American to be exact :) and I'm also from the Bay Area B-)

Swyped from my NookColor

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hey JP, me too! Sicilian-American to be exact :) and I'm also from the Bay Area B-)

Swyped from my NookColor

Nice, only Italians and Sicilians would make the distinction to everybody else it is just eye-talian ;)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
yeah if the cafe got shuttered, we would have to go underground and change part of the name from nook to nookie

Ha ha, talk about going out in a blaze of glory! I am sure the cafe' would be shuttered and closed before the riot cops could even make it to the scene :D

I love that last app, *****cat app. Is that a function of a net nanny on the board or self editing? It is like "pregnant dog" for b**ch and "make the beast with two backs" for f#$k. There may be a way to turn it off in preferences if so but I always leave it on in forums because it cracks me up.

Can I get the magical "everything" app or if I want it all or do I need a fruited brand of device for that?

I am glad to see you were so stimulated by the video, it was kind of quite around here today. I was starting to think every question and problem for the nook had been solved