Off-Topic Discussion

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Hey Everyone, exhausted, back tomorrow night with Wed Night Theater. For now I just saw this on Boing Boing and it happens to be one of my favorite covers of one of my favorite songs ...

And here is the real deal waaayyy wayyyy back in 1985...

:cool:Cheers and get ur popcorn ready:cool:

Local

Last edited by a moderator:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Local, wellcome back...we were trying to talk a little about sex here , to spice up the thresd, but it looks like you are only interested in rock and roll.!
Gg

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Ok so my original video failed but this is really amazing. An interesting conceptual tribute to my all time favorite film...Blade Runner

[video=vimeo;12828114]http://vimeo.com/12828114[/video]

Enjoy.

edit; Another fine film from the same artist....

[video=vimeo;13703448]http://vimeo.com/13703448[/video]

A time lapse of five years of the inside of a scanner left to the elements, "A Scanner Darkly" indeed...

If you don't get the above reference lemme know I'll 'splain it to ya...LOL

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I want to hatch!

Edit: But wait you already knew that because I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Goo goo g'joob?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This is a good place to get some help for everything, right? Well I think is time for me to get a new laptop/ notebook. I have an old 7" asus and It was perfect just for its lightness and size, but for most of my needs I have to go to kinko. I used to have a pc,huge and heavy with a lot of cables and dificult to riconnect everything after a move, so I gave it to a friend with kids. I think. I would like something not bigger than 10"unless there is a really good reason for a different size...when it comes to pc, I like it on the smaller side...
What do I need it for..? To write and print stuff, to scan snd save stuff, to watch a movie on dvd, I want to get rid of my tv, I don' t watch tv only rent movies. I might have to root something occasionally. Good price since it is for a light use. From my reserch the best for me should be the Samsung NF 310 but since I trust you all sooooo much, I' m open to suggestions.
gloria

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Peheps you can s
I want to hatch!

Edit: But wait you already knew that because I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Goo goo g'joob?

I finally watched Anima Technica's video - The Egg- I had to be home withh my notebook because as you know I can' t see you tube on my nook.
@ Anima Technica - I looooooved your video, it ' s so perfect. You are very talented! I've been trying to warch the video you recommended on Vimeo, the one fro m Jorge Campos but I can' t download it. I didn't have problems with other vimeo's videos before., Could you send it to me if I give you my e- mail?Do you mind if I send the link for the Egg to fb so my friends in Italy can watch it.?
gloria