Off-Topic Discussion

caulktel

Jan 21, 2011
So, what ever happened to Rico, he was the one that told me to buy my NC and i've never been happier. I miss his support the most.

uzimon

Nov 23, 2011
View attachment 2691]Could we have our own place here at NC forum to meet and talk about everything and nothing. I saw on an Italian forum they called it- cafeteria or somethinglike that , we could call it - B&N coffe shop and go there when we want to relax from tablets and computers and talk about something else ,have coffe or tea ,mmmm pancakes!
Gloria
Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App
roflbot.jpg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Wellcome Ozimon, did you read the whole thread or did you just jump from the first to the last post?
gg

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So, what ever happened to Rico, he was the one that told me to buy my NC and i've never been happier. I miss his support the most.

I guess he got more lucrative things to do!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Right, shots.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hope no one hurts themself on black Friday 8) Here is a nice Thanksgiving video full of holiday cheer! But look at the size of this bugger!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
happy thanksgiving to all nookers! hope you get some good nookie this turkey day...

and now for something completely beautiful - a stirring street performance by Luc Arbogast

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
happy thanksgiving to all nookers! hope you get some good nookie this turkey day...

and now for something completely beautiful - a stirring street performance by Luc Arbogast

He sound s like a castrato and I actually saw the same video on utube among the castrato's videos. Great singing though!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'be been looking at this tablet lately..... yes in my eyes is pretty much a tablet with amazing portability and telephone capabilities and I think it should be on this forum among the Samsung tablets....... Spider? Jp?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Very cool. We are definitely at a crossroads of convergence (Is that redundant? Am I being rhetorical?) where the lines of many devices are blurred; GPS, phone, mp3 player, MID, hand held game, pda... tablet.