Apr 25, 2011

Attachments

• $acer-a500-cover.jpg
    $acer-a500-cover.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9,926
Last edited:

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
It looks awesome. I love that it has the kickstand. Please let us know how you like it when you get it.

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I just ordered one. I was just thinking last night how annoying it is not to be able to prop it up when I want to. This info was right on time!

pdog1978

May 1, 2011
Thank You for the info, mine will be shipping to my house Tuesday... btw not expensive at all when u look at the prices of the ****ty apple stuff thats 60 bucks for the same thing...

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I think the real value in this case is that we have something that gives us some grip. This thing is too slippery for me. Luckily, the two times it slipped from my grasp, I was in bed.

sontan

Apr 26, 2011
That case looks like it expands out past the tab on the sides. I want one like a phone case that fits sung all the way around and has a kickstand. My perfect case would be the iChair. Too bad they dont make one for us yet.

dan776

Apr 27, 2011
Doesn't look too bad though, maybe just a couple of millimeters... the ports seem to come pretty close to the edge.

I agree it will be nice for holding. Reading on the thing can be a little slippery... just hope it's lightweight.

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I prefer that it extends out a bit,thus protecting the corners. Hopefully we'll have a little variety soon, for both camps.

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
Doesn't look too bad though, maybe just a couple of millimeters... the ports seem to come pretty close to the edge.

I agree it will be nice for holding. Reading on the thing can be a little slippery... just hope it's lightweight.

That's what remains to be seen, the weight ...

CenturionFive

Dec 11, 2010
I just received mine this morning. I am not very impressed with it. It seems very cheaply made and in my opinion offers very little if any protection against dropping it.

When I compare it to the two cases I have bought for my nook color, it pales in comparison.

For the price I am not very happy with it, but I suppose it is better than nothing.

Cen5

rjgtr

Nov 28, 2010
I bought a "Just Air" iPad case for my A500 at BB and it fits fine and offers good protection. Might be a good option to check out.

wmunn

Apr 25, 2011
I have received the case, and as mentioned previously, a bit of a let down considering the cost. The material is a cheap imitation paper suede glued onto rubberized cardboard. Not exactly easy to keep clean, and somewhat flimsy. It does keep the device mostly covered / protected during use though which is what I was going for. This combined with a carry bag should keep the device well protected during transport, and is still easy to hang onto while using the device. The kickstand feature does work, but you don't have different angles you can take advantage of.

Jento

May 2, 2011
I have received the case, and as mentioned previously, a bit of a let down considering the cost. The material is a cheap imitation paper suede glued onto rubberized cardboard. Not exactly easy to keep clean, and somewhat flimsy. It does keep the device mostly covered / protected during use though which is what I was going for. This combined with a carry bag should keep the device well protected during transport, and is still easy to hang onto while using the device. The kickstand feature does work, but you don't have different angles you can take advantage of.

This really stinks. Mine is suppose to be here tomorrow...

I will also post what I think about the case.