[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Tragidy,

Thank you for the rom. I use Kii Keyboard and most times I can still use the keyboard. Only certain applications I cannot. Also does HDMI connection to the tv to play movies work on this rom? Also is it dual display? I tried and I thought I bricked it as nothing showed up on my tv screen and the tablet screen went black for a time and was unresponsive. But I did get it back on after a few minutes but it sure gave me a scare. I just dont want to go through the same situation again and be affraid I will brick it for good. Anyway I do use the HDMI cable and hook it to the tv and nothing happened. Does this work with this rom?

Appreciate your response and always your hard work on a nice rom,
Scott

HDMI dual out works fine just booted into 2.5.7 and tested a 576p animal documentation plays quite well and audio appears in sync to me the choice to use the the rom or flash it is totally your own though.

Hi i found a weird bug:
whatever i play with video player/ music player/game in 2.5.6 rom, will have obviuos sound disturbane (cilck~ticK~cra~)as backgorund sound when playback..
please help..

**i just now try on offical 0925/26 rom and light elf 2.53 rom, also having same sound broken problem.
and also, i try 0717/0626 rom (darkelf/ light elf 2.2) , don't have this sound probelm

I am unable to reproduce this, use mxplayer its the best next to vlc beta.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

leviathan2090

Dec 24, 2012
Hi i found a weird bug:
whatever i play with video player/ music player/game in 2.5.6 rom, will have obviuos sound disturbane (cilck~ticK~cra~)as backgorund sound when playback..
please help..

**i just now try on offical 0925/26 rom and light elf 2.53 rom, also having same sound broken problem.
and also, i try 0717/0626 rom (darkelf/ light elf 2.2) , don't have this sound probelm

I also realized there was a bug in sound.
I compared the game NFS Most Wanted (with full volume setting) in your rom with rom CM10 or 10.1, the resulting sound better in the rom CM10 or 10.1.

Hope you can fix it, because for me this rom is almost perfect :)

(sorry if I compare your rom with another rom, because I was a little confused to explain bugs in sound when I play the game)

sgrady1971

Nov 20, 2012
HDMI dual out works fine just booted into 2.5.7 and tested a 576p animal documentation plays quite well and audio appears in sync to me the choice to use the the rom or flash it is totally your own though.

Thanks for your response and reassurance. I will try again as maybe it was my error.

ahgie05

Dec 31, 2012
I am unable to reproduce this, use mxplayer its the best next to vlc beta.

i am using mx player. but seem like this sound problem occur in all player/game/app.
and this sound problem do occur in 0925/26 rom , regardless official/custom

ahgie05

Dec 31, 2012
I also realized there was a bug in sound.
I compared the game NFS Most Wanted (with full volume setting) in your rom with rom CM10 or 10.1, the resulting sound better in the rom CM10 or 10.1.

Hope you can fix it, because for me this rom is almost perfect :)

(sorry if I compare your rom with another rom, because I was a little confused to explain bugs in sound when I play the game)

i got try cm10 latest, but i still thk it is still easy to get hang when app uncombatible, and game graphic seem laozier than stock rom beased official rom/custom rom.

sgrady1971

Nov 20, 2012

Thanks for your response and reassurance. I will try again as maybe it was my error.

HDMI works great after I tried it again on a different tv. It is actually better than what I had with Dark Elf 1.0!! Great job!!

Scott

russy23

Nov 24, 2012
this is a very good rom, the best ive used..however that damn popping noise when the tablet is in sleep mode is still there..

it must be caused by something running in the background because it drains the battery alot..

anybody else experienced this and/or found a solution, many thanks