[ROM] [GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 V2.1:#3925 USB Flashing ::

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Distance between Tablet and Linksys, vs. distance between Tablet and phone running as wifi hot spot? Each "update" of non-factory ROMs is simply substituting drivers from similar-but-not-identical devices, so we are inheriting (sort of) "impedance matching" problems.

Is the Linksys capable of "n" speeds, or just "b" and "g"? Newer routers confuse the Tablet...

My router is a little archaic. Pretty sure b and g. I can be standing right next to it. Still drops. Could there be a substitution made in the code (from previous versions) to fix wifi? Found also that no other devices can connect after wifi quits on this device. Is the router crapping out, or is my tablet causing it?

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p

Last edited:

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
my device came with this Rom on it already.
would this be a "hacked" version?

*side note* Titanium backup is installed and fully functional. Clockworkmod installed, but no listing... Going to email Dev... Hopefully make some progress.

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
My router is a little archaic. Pretty sure b and g. I can be standing right next to it. Still drops. Could there be a substitution made in the code (from previous versions) to fix wifi? Found also that no other devices can connect after wifi quits on this device. Is the router crapping out, or is my tablet causing it?

If your router has the most updated drivers / firmware installed, then it is time to replace it.

There is a method of knocking everyone off a wireless network, then "packet sniffing" to get logon information, but likely this is just the "knock everyone off the network" part. Your router should not stay offline, and others should be able to connect.

I don't know what mad genius was applied to get 3925 to work on our tablets.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
If your router has the most updated drivers / firmware installed, then it is time to replace it.

There is a method of knocking everyone off a wireless network, then "packet sniffing" to get logon information, but likely this is just the "knock everyone off the network" part. Your router should not stay offline, and others should be able to connect.

I don't know what mad genius was applied to get 3925 to work on our tablets.

The router must've crapped out then.... I tried to update the firmware, but to no avail. Kept giving me the update failed. Can't get it to update at all... Didn't see an older version that I could update to listed. I noticed on the website that the "new" firmware listed a "fix" for an issue with a Linux Kernal problem. This may be the reason that I'm having issues. I appreciate the assistance dlzc. I see what else I can sort out. I can connect to the router via hard-wire, but movement becomes limited. I'll have to shop around for a new wireless router soon.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Got a new router today. So far so good. Seems that was the problem all along.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Anyone using android market 3.0. Been working great on my tablet. A little sluggish at times, but all apps are available. Paid too.

mrbill

Mar 24, 2011
Anyone using android market 3.0. Been working great on my tablet. A little sluggish at times, but all apps are available. Paid too.

DUDE !!! I would like to know how you got this to work!

I have done some forum scrounging but have not found anyone who can actually do this with superpad( ,II,III) flytouch( ,II,III).

Please help! We all want to know. I'm sorry if i missed this somewhere in this forum or another. I only have so much time to devote to this area and would be humbly grateful for any help you can provide or point me to.

Thanks

ps, also, what is your device and what rom are you running?

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
DUDE !!! I would like to know how you got this to work!

I have done some forum scrounging but have not found anyone who can actually do this with superpad( ,II,III) flytouch( ,II,III).

Please help! We all want to know. I'm sorry if i missed this somewhere in this forum or another. I only have so much time to devote to this area and would be humbly grateful for any help you can provide or point me to.

Thanks

ps, also, what is your device and what rom are you running?

Found it on google, downloaded the .apk and installed it. Its that simple. I have a factory installed 2.2v2.1 #3925 on a SuperPAD. 1Ghz processor, 256M of ram, etc., etc. Can't recall the kernal that I am running, I think it's the (677) revision. I am also running overclocked to 1.3Ghz. Don't know if it makes a difference, but whatever. I didn't do ANY work arounds to make it function, just installed it, opened, and voila! Like I said before, its a little sluggish at times, but works.

*edit* http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Froyo-android-Market-Montoy-Wilson-video-app-gingerbread,news-11849.html
This is the url I downloaded from. I downloaded directly to the tablet, not via SD card. The guy is pretty informative as far as the app goes too.

Last edited:

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
more tablet info:
MemTotal: 187452 kB
MemFree: 5396 kB
Buffers: 4 kB
Cached: 36716 kB
SwapCached: 0 kB
Active: 60380 kB
Inactive: 61976 kB
Active(anon): 41964 kB
Inactive(anon): 44900 kB
Active(file): 18416 kB
Inactive(file): 17076 kB
Unevictable: 536 kB
Mlocked: 0 kB
HighTotal: 0 kB
HighFree: 0 kB
LowTotal: 187452 kB
LowFree: 5396 kB
SwapTotal: 0 kB
SwapFree: 0 kB
Dirty: 0 kB
Writeback: 0 kB
AnonPages: 86180 kB
Mapped: 15776 kB
Shmem: 692 kB
Slab: 5668 kB
SReclaimable: 1036 kB
SUnreclaim: 4632 kB
KernelStack: 2152 kB
PageTables: 8324 kB
NFS_Unstable: 0 kB
Bounce: 0 kB
WritebackTmp: 0 kB
CommitLimit: 93724 kB
Committed_AS: 3721872 kB
VmallocTotal: 514048 kB
VmallocUsed: 110444 kB
VmallocChunk: 366596 kB
cpu info
Processor : ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
BogoMIPS : 789.70
Features : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 6TEJ
CPU variant : 0x1
CPU part : 0xb36
CPU revision : 5

Hardware : IMAPX200
Revision : 0000
Serial : 0000000000000000

pulled using android terminal emulator.
emulator works great. its easier than I expected.

mrbill

Mar 24, 2011
Found it on google, downloaded the .apk and installed it. Its that simple. I have a factory installed 2.2v2.1 #3925 on a SuperPAD. 1Ghz processor, 256M of ram, etc., etc. Can't recall the kernal that I am running, I think it's the (677) revision. I am also running overclocked to 1.3Ghz. Don't know if it makes a difference, but whatever. I didn't do ANY work arounds to make it function, just installed it, opened, and voila! Like I said before, its a little sluggish at times, but works.

*edit* Android Market App Updated for Movies, Books
This is the url I downloaded from. I downloaded directly to the tablet, not via SD card. The guy is pretty informative as far as the app goes too.

Thanks will give it a try. I have Superpad3/flytouch3 DISCO10

Before when I went to market 'web site' my device was identified as DISCO10, now not identified at all.

Will try re-flash and new market apk. Will take me a few days as I don't have a lot of time right now. ?don't let thread die?

mrbill

Mar 24, 2011
Got the app mentioned by 'Sharpe351'. Installed booted OK. Runs OK. I can see paid apps. The app crashes when I click on purchase amount in order to buy.

So far no go.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Got the app mentioned by 'Sharpe351'. Installed booted OK. Runs OK. I can see paid apps. The app crashes when I click on purchase amount in order to buy.

So far no go.

Never tried to purchase any apps on the market but I have downloaded free ones without issue.

*edit* come to think of it, try restarting your tablet before ditching the market for the older version. Also try using amazon appstore for paid too.

Last edited:

pierre_yves62

Jul 9, 2011
A big thank you for this upgrade but :

my camera doesn't work
my gps doesn't work (it nerver worked... do you know some gps usb dongle which can improve the signal so gps work ?)
I install android market 3.0 and it work but I can't reach all af the applications such as GPS Test or Metro France which I can find on the android market on my pc or on the browser but I can't install them because they are not recognisze by the installed android market : and on the web version my tablett is not known... (any ideas to find the .apk to download them and install them from the sd card ?)
Do you have a link for an AZERTY non QWERTY keyboard ?

One more many thanks.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Doing some reading and got to thinking.... if wifi worked great on another version of ROM from say, 2.1. Can it be ported over to replace the existing files on 3925 to fix the wifi issues? This question is kinda geared toward uplade3 or cfrockit to mention a few, but by all means, is it possible? Just trying to add ideas to see where people have gone with this. I figure if I can throw enough $h!t at the wall, something just might stick.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
A big thank you for this upgrade but :

my camera doesn't work
my gps doesn't work (it nerver worked... do you know some gps usb dongle which can improve the signal so gps work ?)
I install android market 3.0 and it work but I can't reach all af the applications such as GPS Test or Metro France which I can find on the android market on my pc or on the browser but I can't install them because they are not recognisze by the installed android market : and on the web version my tablett is not known... (any ideas to find the .apk to download them and install them from the sd card ?)
Do you have a link for an AZERTY non QWERTY keyboard ?

One more many thanks.

I think your U0 version is too old. Needs to be updated. You should see the screen on bootup that shows you a string of numbers followed by parenthesis (example: 0.6.3.2 (587) or something like it) . If you don't see that on boot, then your U0 is too old and you need to upgrade it. There is a thread on here that goes through all the uboot nand files and the ones that should be compatible. If I am not mistaken it is in this section. I am not exactly sure about your GPS dillema, but I am sure someone can point you in the right direction as to how and if there is a fix.