[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

gujai

Apr 27, 2011
I downloaded the DLOAD folder and uploaded to my external sd card; however, when I boot up my tablet it just loads normally.

Arachnoid

Apr 27, 2011
Sounds like you and I are having the same problem. Did you just buy your S7 recently? Are they selling them now with upgrades disabled? I hope we are, as you said, missing something.

boatpc

Apr 23, 2011
try reformating your sd first, fat32 me thinks. then put extracted dload folder containing umlmt & updata files on it. that should be it

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
Has anyone had any luck using Link2sd or App2sd with 2.2.2? Ive been asking this question now for a week,lol. Ive been trying the link2sd with no luck.

dgnyberg

Mar 22, 2011
I am using link2sd, and it works fine. I am still new to this, so I followed the instructions in one of the sticky posts.
The only thing I noticed is that some apps load to the sd, and some have to be moved with superuser.
I'm still trying to get rid of the bloatware, but the battle is progressing well! :)

Dave

boatpc

Apr 23, 2011
I also have L2sd and work well for me. installed 2.2 then root, Just partition sd using easeus, mines 8g with 6g fat32 primary and 2g ext2 primary, rebooted and l2sd worked

Last edited:

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
I am using link2sd, and it works fine. I am still new to this, so I followed the instructions in one of the sticky posts.
The only thing I noticed is that some apps load to the sd, and some have to be moved with superuser.
I'm still trying to get rid of the bloatware, but the battle is progressing well! :)

Dave​

Can you direct me to the sticky you used, Ive been reading a few and there all starting to look the same to me,lol. oh...and did you have to use the command (busybox mke2fs /dev/block/vold/179:18)

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
I also have L2sd and work well for me. installed 2.2 then root, Just partition sd using easeus, mines 8g with 6g fat32 primary and 2g ext2 primary, rebooted and l2sd worked​

I did all of that before but when I launch link2sd app I pick ext2 and it say cant find script????? I thought I didnt need it, or do I. I have the BB-104 S7

boatpc

Apr 23, 2011
try uninstalling L2sd my 2nd partition is less then 2g(read it some where). reinstall L2sd with card already mounted and try.. if still not then reboot first then try. see how you go
I did all of that before but when I launch link2sd app I pick ext2 and it say cant find script????? I thought I didnt need it, or do I. I have the BB-104 S7

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I downloaded the DLOAD folder and uploaded to my external sd card; however, when I boot up my tablet it just loads normally.

Try removing the battery and reinserting it rather than just powering down and rebooting. On your external sd you should have just the dload folder with two files in it (make sure you don't put the rar file on the card, just the extracted folder) there is a .log file in the dload folder after you extract it, delete that before you put the folder on your sd card.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Has anyone had any luck using Link2sd or App2sd with 2.2.2? Ive been asking this question now for a week,lol. Ive been trying the link2sd with no luck.

link2sd is straightforward
Assuming you have rooted your tablet just create a partition on your internal sd, mine is about 1gig, make sure both your partitions are primary, make the new partition ext2, reboot your S7, install link2sd (latest version 1.6) reboot again and you are good to go. Just run link2sd. There are no scripts involved.

Tom

gujai

Apr 27, 2011
Try removing the battery and reinserting it rather than just powering down and rebooting. On your external sd you should have just the dload folder with two files in it (make sure you don't put the rar file on the card, just the extracted folder) there is a .log file in the dload folder after you extract it, delete that before you put the folder on your sd card.

I reformatted (FAT32) and removed the .log file and still no luck. I have two files in the dload folder one is called unlmt.cfg and the other is UPDATA.APP. Both files have an icon next to them with a question mark. Any ideas? Thanks for everyone's help so far.

gujai

Apr 27, 2011
Run md5check on the files
Ok I ran an md5check and it says that the codes do not match, but this is the code that was generated 74D031FD717D8BF68956EF3F044C8EEB. Sorry for being so ignorant, but this is a new process for me.