[ROM] Indonesian Android 2.2.2 for Dual-Camera S7 S7v100R001C98B021

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
can l putt it on internal sd card ? and install that way ?

l did putt up a new mirror
Index of /android
line 100/100
if l get a answer fast l will keep the files there.

No you can't use the internal sdcard because you will get into a update bootloop.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Tapatalk

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Yes you need to instal the proper driver put the tablet in bootloader and then use the update program and flash your tablet. Everything is in the firmware thread.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Tapatalk

boritos

May 5, 2011
tanx for all the help. l did send a msg to the man who wrote in this topic about the new mirror

sopare2000

May 5, 2011
Awesome job guys everything was successfull but is there a change to bring the multitouch screen working again on internet browser ?any help would be appreciated thx

espinky

Apr 23, 2011
Hello. Everything OK on S7 105, Spain Orange. Except for multitouch in Explorer, which seems to be lost. Thanks to everyone. I have tried with Firefox 4, multituoch works, but flash does not. Is it possible to make it work?. It says I need a plug in, but nothing happens when I press to download.

PD. Thanks to Cuadrat, for his last push.
Gracias a Cuadrat, por su empujón.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
can l putt it on internal sd card ? and install that way ?

l did putt up a new mirror
Index of /android
line 100/100
if l get a answer fast l will keep the files there.

i think you will not able to flash from internal sd card because it will continously flashing your tablet.
no way to remove internal sd card so no way to stop it flashing on the next reboot.

it is ok to have other mirrors, but if you put ROM number S7v100R001C98B021 would be better, because you have other ROM.
i didn't put ROM number on my link because i put the link on the specific topic.

TheRookiGB

Jan 18, 2011
Hello. Everything OK on S7 105, Spain Orange. Except for multitouch in Explorer, which seems to be lost. Thanks to everyone. I have tried with Firefox 4, multituoch works, but flash does not. Is it possible to make it work?. It says I need a plug in, but nothing happens when I press to download.

PD. Thanks to Cuadrat, for his last push.
Gracias a Cuadrat, por su empujón.

Go the Android Market place and download Adobe Flash 10.2 app. FREE.
Flash will then work.

Cheers

espinky

Apr 23, 2011
Go the Android Market place and download Adobe Flash 10.2 app. FREE.
Flash will then work.

Cheers

I did it and it was ok with regular explorer, I have flash with it, but not with firefox. Says I need a plugin, but cannot download it.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
I did it and it was ok with regular explorer, I have flash with it, but not with firefox. Says I need a plugin, but cannot download it.

didn't try with firefox, but flash working fine with stock browser, opera and skyfire.
perhaps you need to change to other browser :D

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Firefox does not yet support flash. It is a known bug and they are working on it.

cybertaf

May 7, 2011
Hi guys,
Upgrade successful with S7 105. Everything is ok better than before ! just a problem with keybord, english dictionnary still in english by default, I have to change it each time. I installed gingerbread keyboard but keys are so small.
Thanks for the the update!

injurylawyer

May 7, 2011
How wonderful. For the months that I have owned the S7, there has been chatter on the internet about the update to 2.2 but no concrete showing that Huawei would do so. Your Link and instructions are excellent and worked flawlessly with my S7-104 and even automatically ran the flash steps twice. I repeated it just in case but it seems like it was part of the firmware update package. tri_zet is the Bomb!!! Many thanks.