[ROM] Paranoid Android Grouper Nexus 7 Port 2.54 Jelly Bean 4.1.2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Porting ROMs and modding my android devices are my hobby, I do this for myself and pass my work on to you folks, I don't and never will ask for donations. Wish some else would also start kanging:D:D:D:D

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Just an update on the update:D:D:D this is a combo of our cm10 with Asus paranoid base and framework from nexus 7 and some framework from our cm10 ROM, so basically I took all the good parts from every ROM , did some minor tweaking here and there. I will upload it soon

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Beautiful widgets isn't working. Is location settings still busted up? Great work on this though. Love it. Battery is good too sofar.

Edit: wiped again and beautiful widgets works. Could be a bug in one of the many options? I'll have a play about and see if I can reproduce it but otherwise all working great!!

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Location access is busted on all the 4.1.2 roms, what happened is the people at cm decided to use yahoo as there weather provider, which at the time was free. Now yahoo decided to remove all free access to there weather api , so any weather service that needs weather updates from the stock weather provider(yahoo) won't work, HD widgets works fine, sorry not much I can do. The battery should be better on this version as the base is Asus TF 300 which is closer to our tablet specs, the only disadvantage was speed and that's why I used framework from nexus 7 which is less buggy

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Location access is busted on all the 4.1.ms, what happened is the people at cm decided to use yahoo as there weather provider, which at the time was free. Now yahoo decided to remove all free access to there weather api , so any weather service that needs weather updates from the stock weather provider(yahoo) won't work, HD widgets works fine, sorry not much I can do. The battery should be better on this version as the base is Asus TF 300 which is closer to our tablet specs, the only disadvantage was speed and that's why I used framework from nexus 7 which is less buggy

Yeah my location access problem is gone. Tablet must have had a brain fart

Running for several hours now and no issues to report.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hahaha I wish mine had a brain fart, no location access for me, did you do something to fix it?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
wich stuff should i download?

Here's the romhttp://d-h.st/X1p
This is my last version, I can assume your rooted and have jelly bean cwm recovery installed? There's no need to flash any other zip unless you want the inverted gapps or other gapps that aren't included, remember do a nandroid before flashing and do a factory reset and format dalvik

Sent on my A2109 running My jelly bean Combo Paranoid Rom:) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Here's the romhttp://d-h.st/X1p
This is my last version, I can assume your rooted and have jelly bean cwm recovery installed? There's no need to flash any other zip unless you want the inverted gapps or other gapps that aren't included, remember do a nandroid before flashing and do a factory reset and format dalvik

Jajajaja great dude, thank you vwry much

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Enjoy:D:D:D

Another thing, this is phablet ui right? Kernel? Stock or modify? How can I put tablet mode? And inverted gapps are the same as gapps? I mean are gapps but black background, right?

Last edited: