[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

JHAres

Dec 9, 2011
Hola Martin,

Nice to find a neighbour around here... ;-)

Your problem with the cable is very common... use a good one, preferably with filters (ferrite) in the extremes, like the used in photographic cameras.

Abrazo,
Javier.

Dear legionnaire,
A couple of days ago, after having my vpad 10s bricked for so me time, i decided ti give it a last try and installed your vegacomb 3.6.
I had an issue with the length of my USB male-to-male cable, so i decided to cut it and shortened it to 20 cm.
After tried gazilloin ti mes with the long one with no luck, it took me about 2 mis to install the rom,and now it is working perfectly, the way i wanted it to work on the first place.
Thank you very much for that. You should be in their payroll for sure.
Just one question: Viewsonic support on line told me that this model is dual boot on other locations except latín América. Is it posible to install a dual boot with your viewcomb rom and win7 ultimate?
Thanks so much form your efforts and support. You really made my money worth.

ja4220

Dec 28, 2011
Hi again guys.
I have a rather serious issue. The touchscreen just isn't responding. I have tried reflashing it with 7.2 then 6.3 then 7.3 again. No luck with either. I can't get past the language select screen.
Has anyone else had issues or got any other solutions?
Cheers
Justin

pepijat

Jan 25, 2012
hye,
new user here... few question, sorry if the question already asked before..maybe admin can put at first page.

1) how can i connect pendrive to viewpad?
2) issit need to do manual to move installed app to sd card? or get setting to automatic install to sd card?

tq

Triple6

Jan 25, 2012
Hi again guys.
I have a rather serious issue. The touchscreen just isn't responding. I have tried reflashing it with 7.2 then 6.3 then 7.3 again. No luck with either. I can't get past the language select screen.
Has anyone else had issues or got any other solutions?
Cheers
Justin
hay man just let it warm up plug in so battery warms it up or put in the sunhad same problem with mine

martin_ar

Jan 24, 2012
There was a misunderstanding. Your tablet is the Viewpad 10s. There is a Viewpad 10 (without the 's') that dual-boots, but it's completely different hardware, so no... dual-booting Windows is not possible.

That's what I thought, and viewsonic website and online support told otherwise.

But then again, they doon't seem to know what they are talking about, same as with its OS ;)

In any case, thanks for your reply.

martin_ar

Jan 24, 2012
Hola Martin,

Nice to find a neighbour around here... ;-)

Your problem with the cable is very common... use a good one, preferably with filters (ferrite) in the extremes, like the used in photographic cameras.

Abrazo,
Javier.

Javier,

indeed, nice to have a vecino !

have you found out something regarding dual boot?

THx

jtco2

Jan 26, 2012
hi thank's for the good job, i have some pb with my wifi connect, i can change my ip adress because i don't use fix ip, i can't insert "subnet mask : 255.255.255.0" the tablet don't propose me how to !
how can i modify this with ViewCOMB 3.2 Build 7.2 ?
someone can help me ?

Last edited:

JHAres

Dec 9, 2011

aygoiste

Jan 26, 2012
I,my name is Christopher and I'm French, so I'm sorry for my English.
I've bought a " viewpad 10 3g" and I've customized it with your " rom " Build 7.2 in French.
I've got a Bluetooth keyboard which is based on a azerty-type keyboard, but when I use this keyboard with my Viewpad,the keyboard is on qwerty. on the viewpad, on the other hand the virtual keyboard is in azerty and it works as an azerty.
There is nothing in parameters " language and keyboard " I do not see how to change.
I would like my bluetooth keyboard is azerty As I can do anything, could you help to settle this problem ?

Thank you very much :)

Keyboard references : Kensington KeyFolio Pro Universal Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for 10" Tablets

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
I,my name is Christopher and I'm French, so I'm sorry for my English.
I've bought a " viewpad 10 3g" and I've customized it with your " rom " Build 7.2 in French.
I've got a Bluetooth keyboard which is based on a azerty-type keyboard, but when I use this keyboard with my Viewpad,the keyboard is on qwerty. on the viewpad, on the other hand the virtual keyboard is in azerty and it works as an azerty.
There is nothing in parameters " language and keyboard " I do not see how to change.
I would like my bluetooth keyboard is azerty As I can do anything, could you help to settle this problem ?

Thank you very much :)

Keyboard references : Kensington KeyFolio Pro Universal Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for 10" Tablets

Sadly I'm not able to help you with your problem, but I got a question for you:
Did you do anything special in addition to just pairing the keyboard to you pad?
I've got a bluetooth keyboard here to, I was able to pair it but the tablet does not react on any keypress...

elf69

Sep 21, 2010
I love this!
Thanks! Cant thank you enough love this tablet and 3.2 has made it even better!

Only little gripe is cant get power widgets to work like on my 3.0 E-Tab.
but its not a problem.

aygoiste

Jan 26, 2012
Is your keyboard well paired ? To me, I have done nothing special, he tablet itself gave my code paired. I took it on the keyboard and validated clicking on " enter ". I even have shortcuts on the keyboard that launches direct aplications and runs without doing anything. Or after I click in a text box and keystrokes and function.

Gaelos

Jan 20, 2012
I have the same probleme with my usb keyboard, the tablet see it as qwerty but i'm french to it's suppose to be a azerty as the virtual one :) If you have any idea how to fix this let me know