[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

pueblamaik

Oct 18, 2011
Originally Posted by DaHanz Sometimes this happens to me too (but with all sites that contain flash) and I would say this is an error/incompatibility of the Adobe Flash Player with the ViewCome build.
So the browser crashes and you can start all over again...

Well, lets wait for build 6! And alle the following hundreds of improvement^^ ;)
So keep on working, Legionnaire! :D

Yesterday I was uninstalling flashplayer11 and than I installed fp 10.3... now I can see some of the video-streams, but even with fp10.3 sometimes the browser closes. the alternative firefox-browser allways requires the newest fp11.

But the another problem is still pending: when I'm opening the browser to check my yahoo-mail after some few minutes it closes and everything I prepared to send by mail is lost...:(

Everone else having the same problem?

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010

yoyoindrajaya

Oct 20, 2011
hi all, I just got my viewpad 10s with 3g model.the rom still on froyo.is viewcomb rom suitable for my viewpad in term of hardware?is there a way to back-up original/factory rom?, so if anything happens I can returned it to stock rom.many thanks

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
hi all, I just got my viewpad 10s with 3g model.the rom still on froyo.is viewcomb rom suitable for my viewpad in term of hardware?is there a way to back-up original/factory rom?, so if anything happens I can returned it to stock rom.many thanks
ViewCOMB is suitable for you model, I also use 3g model. For backup factory rom you can use ROM manager from market.

visionaire72

Oct 20, 2011
after unzipping the file, 2 folders, i386, amd64 and anothe file called nvidia usb pops up, when installing the driver, which file do i choose ?, thanks buddy

I've the same problem, there is no installer in the folder, just .dll files

got it, unzip contents to desktop, then create a new folder....."slaps forehead"...duh, lol

:confused: I don't understand, I keep not seeing any executable file

Last edited:

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
I've the same problem, there is no installer in the folder, just .dll files

:confused: I don't understand, I keep not seeing any executable file
*g* you simply have to choose this folder when you are trying to install the driver through the device-manager^^

/EDIT/
@Legionnaire: Would it be possible to list the working 3g usb-sticks in your initial post?
You already told about the Huawei E1750 but are there any further devices?

Last edited:

yoyoindrajaya

Oct 20, 2011
ViewCOMB is suitable for you model, I also use 3g model. For backup factory rom you can use ROM manager from market.
thanks for the rom Legionnaire, I have used the rom and found the screen orientation lock switch is not working.the 3g modem signal seems to be weak (data conection easily loss) compare with the stock rom.can wait for the new rom.....thanks again for your effort.

engchuan

Oct 21, 2011
great ROM, thanks for "Legionnaire". My vpad 10s GPS function is enabled. Everything seems perfect except slow in changing orientation.
Do keep us posted when there is a new ROM... thanks for your effort.

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
great ROM, thanks for "Legionnaire". My vpad 10s GPS function is enabled. Everything seems perfect except slow in changing orientation.
Do keep us posted when there is a new ROM... thanks for your effort.
Thank you for support! :)

yoyoindrajaya

Oct 20, 2011
found some bug on my pad using viewcomb rel5.1. cell signal indication at notification area not working, it is always show no internet access even though it is connected to 3g network and currently downloading app from market.the only indication is at setting> about> status. the status show 0db signal but data connected. confusing!2. GPS not working, failed to update my location.3. screen orientation lock hardware switch not working, software lock working.4 have not test the HDMI.